I'm Home

MerMer
on 6/21/09 9:10 am
Hello All,

I made it through. Had my surgery on Thursday was suppose to be at 7:30 but wasn't unril 9:30. Dr. Linn said surgery went really well. I just got home from the hospital and my stomach feels so full or bloated. I had to spend 2 nights in ICU because I lost alot of blood and my bp and heart rate were out of control for a minute. My menses is on very heavy. Was told that it was normal because of the surgery. I still have dranaige from my stomach. Hope is goes away soon.

I feel ok, didn't have alot of pain but felt like the nurses were forcing me to use the morphine button.

Dr. Lin is awesome he travels everywhere with his med students. The care in ICU was very good but it was the pits on the bariatric unit.
Tina22026
on 6/21/09 10:34 am
RNY on 01/14/09 with
Glad you're home and on the mend.  Hope you continue to heal quickly.  lf you need anything l'm in the neighborhood - just ask!

Tina
Consult/Pre Op/Current/Goal - 347/329/137/160 

Tam
on 6/21/09 1:07 pm - Richmond, VA
Welcome home and to the losers bench!  That bloated feeling is normal...it's just gas and will disipate soon.  Let us know if you need anything!

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

Ms Court
on 6/21/09 8:53 pm - Remington, VA

Glad to hear you are home and doing well.  Speedy healing wishes coming your way!  Welcome to the loser bench!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

lysb
on 6/22/09 1:35 am - Alexandria, VA
WELCOME HOME!  so glad you are up and posting!  walk and sip as much as you can!  lys

Penny Denny
on 6/22/09 1:43 am - Collinsville, VA
Glad to hear things went good for you. Welcome to the losing side. You are in for a great ride. Let us all know if you have any questions.

Penny

283/274/162
highest/surgery/current

caroline2622
on 6/22/09 6:48 am - Woodbridge , VA
VSG on 09/30/08 with
Welcome home and to the losers bench.   Take one day at a time and each day will get better.  
Make sure to sip sip sip ....... Feel free to contact if you need to chat.  

Caroline

lost 140 lbs     

Extended TT 12/072009     Plastic Surgeon Mitchell Krieger                     
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views