Moving to VA

Tiffany B.
on 6/22/09 4:17 am
Hi all,

I am moving to Chesapeake from San Diego in August. I had RNY 5/11/09. I am wondering if there is a support group that I can join in Chesapeake?  Any info would be great! Thanks!!

Tiffany
Sing like you know the words!

Tam
on 6/22/09 5:18 am - Richmond, VA
Tiffany,

I wanted to welcome you to the board!  We are a great bunch here.  Yes, there are support groups in the Chesapeake area but I do not know the details.  I live a little over an hour away from there .  I'm sure some of the gals from down there will let you know details!  When do you move?

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

AutumnR
on 6/22/09 5:55 am - Chesapeake, VA
Hi there.....I live in Chesapeake and had RNY 05/28/09. We do have a monthly support group here. I will get the info for you. What part of Chesapeake are you coming to?
Cindy S.
on 6/22/09 12:13 pm - Charlottesville, VA
Welcome to Virginia!!!
  In June, 2001 I had an RNY. I reside in CHarlottesville, in the western part of Virginia. Hope that you find what you are looking for. There is a lot of support from the folks who post on this board.
Looking forward to your posts.
 Cindy
Tiffany B.
on 6/24/09 1:15 pm
Thank you everyone!! We are moving to Chesapeake in the middle of August. Not sure what area yet... we don't have a house yet. I look forward to the support meetings there!
Thanks Again,
Tiffany
Sing like you know the words!

meantine
on 6/24/09 8:59 pm
Welcome to the Virginia message board.
I live in Chesapeake Virginia. I went through the military and had my surgery. Are you with the military?  There is a wonderful support group at the military hospital.
I look forward to hearing  from you.
  Christine
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views