TGIF

Ms Court
on 6/18/09 8:23 pm - Remington, VA
How are you today and how was your Thursday?  Not so good here.  Had another melt down, I just can't handle my stress levels right now.  I ended up leaving work early and coming home, taking a long nap and then just staying in bed reading for the rest of the night.  At least at that point I kept my attitude to myself.

Not much on plan for today.  I will be going to work and then home.  Not much planned for the weekend either.  Will be spending time with my dad & my stepdad just haven't figured out the details yet.  Hubby is off work for the next week & I will be off once I get today done, we will have the girlies so I am sure we will find something to do.  Hope you all have a great one!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Fluffymom
on 6/18/09 9:30 pm - Elizabeth City, NC
Sorry to hear yesterday was blue for you, hope today and the weekend are better.
Working a half day today cause I have to work tomorrow evening, but plan to finish the deck on the side of our barn tomorrow morning, supposed to be HOT HOT HOT!!. So since I' m off on Sunday, it will probably rain....... Otherwise just whatever walks in the door. Hope everyone has a great one!!
Barb
Penny Denny
on 6/18/09 9:49 pm - Collinsville, VA
Hi Court,

Sorry you had a rough day. A nap usually makes me feel better too.

Yesterday,  I worked at the business for a while. Took Bryce to the dentist...no cavities, yeah. But he has 1 baby tooth that has to be pulled on July 1st. Also, time to see the orthodontist...possibly braces for an overbite. We'll see.

I also took my rings in to be sized. I wear a 4.5. That is some skinny fingers. It was hilarious because 4 of the rings I took in had to be cut off of me because they were too tight (before surgery).

My oldest son is turning 16 next week so we have a party tomorrow night. I will be getting ready for that today.

Have a great day all, Penny

283/274/162
highest/surgery/current

Tina22026
on 6/18/09 10:05 pm
RNY on 01/14/09 with
TGIF!  Sorry to hear about your yesterday meltdown.  Here's to hoping for a much better day!!  

Today l'm off to costco for some house supplies and then home to help my son pack.  He's leaving with the church youth group tomorrow for the week long mission trip to help in the Pittsburg projects (kinda like a habitat for humanity type of program).   

Penny, we just celebrated his 16th bday on Tuesday!  He's my baby and it's gone by so quickly!  Have fun with yours tomorrow!!!

Well, off to make my list or l'll forget something!!  Have a great wknd all.

Tina
Consult/Pre Op/Current/Goal - 347/329/137/160 

Melissa N.
on 6/18/09 10:06 pm - Stafford, VA
Court, I know getting a house is extermly stressful.  I am sorry you are having a rough time.  Take care of you and go get a mani and pedi down.  I hope this process will be over soon and you will be in your new home.

Today, the girls have stage rehearsals and I will be up at the high school from 1pm-prolly 10pm.  And then tomorrow is the recital, same time thing too.  I went buy the store yesterday and bought some food and snack for today and tomorrow.  Gonna get my cooler ready and wheel it in there.  SUnday, I will not exist.  Hehehe.  Time for some down time.

415/375/180/175
highest/surgery day/current/ goal

Brenda E.
on 6/19/09 12:33 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 07/29/09 with
Good morning everyone!  Sorry to hear you had such a rough day yesterday Court!  Hope things are better for you today.  Think positive, get through today and then you get vacay for a week to destress!  Hope you have a great week off...just make sure you take care of yourself!

Yesterday I spent time finishing the ironing and did little else all day.  Today and this weekend will make up for that though.  Today I am meeting an old friend for lunch the driving north to meet my husband for dinner and a movie.  Tomorrow we are going to get some pool time in then having dinner with my husbands family for Fathers day early.  Sunday is our 1st wedding anniversary :)  It is so hard to believe it has been a year already!!  We are just going to spend some quiet time together and having dinner out that night.  I am so excited for the weekend!!

Hope you all have a wonderful happy weekend!!
Tina22026
on 6/19/09 3:12 am
RNY on 01/14/09 with
Happy 1st year anniversary Brenda!!  Your weekend sounds fabulous!   l just got a call from a girlfriend to come over tonight and help her clean her closet.   l know - doesn't sound fun....except  she's got size 16/18's which l'm fitting into now!!   So, hopefully a few more pieces to my dwindling wardrobe.  Plus, some laughs!  Great way to spend a Friday night!   What movie are you going to see?

My girlfriend and l are going to see The proposal with Sandra Bullock tomorrow morning for the cheap seats!  Can't wait!

Tina
Consult/Pre Op/Current/Goal - 347/329/137/160 

Brenda E.
on 6/19/09 3:40 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 07/29/09 with
Thank you Tina!! 

Spending time with a girlfriend sounds wonderful!  That is probably one of the things I miss most about living out here.  I miss my girlfriends and having someone I have history with.  Plus if you get some new clothes out of the deal that is even better!!  Looking forward to cleaning out my closet and filling it will new smaller sizes. 

We are going to see The Proposal tonight, thought it was appropriate :)  David says it is a chic flick but told him that since I am going to the crime museum with him next weekend we can have some girly time this weekend! 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views