Happy Thursday!!

Ms Court
on 6/17/09 8:28 pm - Remington, VA
Morning all!  How are you?  Doing okay here.  Still no news on the house.  I am trying not to go nuts but it just isn't working well.  Yesterday was a pretty good day.  Work and then home, a friend came over for dinner and we enjoyed some chill time.  Not sure what is in store for today.  Work of course, supposed to get the girlies, I know one already has plans with friends so I guess we will have to see what the deal is with the other.  Hubby starts his vacation today after work.  I decided to go ahead and change my schedule and work tomorrow so as not to use up my leave.  Trying to figure out what our plans for the weekend are going to be now that the house issues have come up.  Hope you guys have a great day!!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

tommygirl
on 6/17/09 10:12 pm
Good morning, I am praying that this house will be settled soon as you have been waiting patiently for along time. This morning I woke up and thought it was Saturday, and was getting ready to some of my to do list  for Saturday. Then, I got on the computer and saw it was Thursday. Oh well, today I am going to my daughters for a few hours and then come home and do some closet cleaning out. Not much else today. Hubby is away so I will get alot of odd jobs done that I have been putting off.
I hope you have a good day and you hear something soon about settling with the house.
Tomygirl  Betty
Fluffymom
on 6/18/09 12:31 am - Elizabeth City, NC
Good morning!!! Bad food day yesterday, too many celebrations (HR week, new grand opening of a pizza place out by us in the sticks!!) and was s-i-c-k last night. That'll learn me!.
Busy work today with lots of employee injuries unfortunately, lots of rain here and alot of yard work that isn't going to get done.

Have to work the weekend, so even though the weather sounds good then, I still won't get it done. Hope the neighbors don't run me out of the neighborhood!

Otherwise, just trying to keep up with what walks in the door, eat MUCH healthier today and get thru the day.  Hope you all have a better one and things get settled and good news arrives soon!.

Keep the faith!!

Barb
Cindy S.
on 6/18/09 12:17 pm - Charlottesville, VA
Happy Thursday night!!!!
   Today was the best as far as this week goes. After getting and getting myself together, it was off for some cuppa. Read the paper and once again tried to tackle the crossword puzzle. Then it was off to work. Today I vowed to stay focused on the task at hand to reduce stress. My plan worked. This allowed me to avocate effectively for one of my clients and to provide them with what they need. This is turn allowed me to feel better about what I do. Following work, I came home to chill and to wash clothes. Relaxing and putering.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views