Update on me

Brenda E.
on 6/16/09 5:32 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 07/29/09 with
Hello everyone!  Been a few days since I have posted so thought I would update you all.  Had a wonderful weekend with my inlaws and my hubby...had a lot of quality family time!  Spent time at the pool and soaked up the sun a bit and got some cleaning done. 

Yesterday was day 5 since all my information was submitted to insurance and they had told me they had 5 days to review it.  Well being the impatient person I am called them when I hadnt heard anything by 4.  They (insurance) told me that I am approved!  However, the surgeons office still has not heard from insurance as of a few min. ago, so I am kinda holding my breathe thinking that I dreamt the approval. 

Today was a first for me and I am feeling great about it!  I went to the gym!!!  OMG I knew I was outta shape but I was sweating soon after getting on the treadmill.  Did manage to go 30 min on it though.  Tried the elliptical but it was too much strain on my knees after about 5 min.  Going to make this part of my daily routine since they gym is here at our apartment complex!  It amazed me that there was nobody there and how nice it was for being here.  All that worrying about what others would think of me going in there was for nothing.  I know I shouldnt care but still worry about how others view me...I am getting better about it though!

Hope you all are having a terrific Tuesday!! 
Tina22026
on 6/16/09 5:45 am
RNY on 01/14/09 with
Brenda,  Been thinking about ya!!  Good that your approved now the wait for the phone call with the "date"!  Plus, huge KUDOS for going to the gym and working out!  l never had the guts before surgery - l'm so proud of you!  You are going to be a great success story - this is only the beginning!  Keep us posted!!

Tina
Consult/Pre Op/Current/Goal - 347/329/137/160 

Brenda E.
on 6/16/09 11:30 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 07/29/09 with
Thanks Tina, you are such a great support and inspiration to me!!  Heading back to the gym today for a while.  Husband thinks I am going to over do it but I felt so good yesterday afterwards just gotta head back for more.  I will let you know when I finally do hear about the date.  I am so anxious about it!!
MerMer
on 6/16/09 1:37 pm
Congratulations on your approval.
Brenda E.
on 6/16/09 11:31 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 07/29/09 with
Thank you MerMer!!!  I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers tomorrow for your surgery!  Best wishes to you :)
Ms Court
on 6/16/09 8:19 pm - Remington, VA
Sounds like you are progessing along well.  Congrats!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Brenda E.
on 6/16/09 11:34 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 07/29/09 with
Thanks Court! 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views