Happy Half Way Day!

Ms Court
on 6/16/09 8:21 pm - Remington, VA
My goal today is to do better than yesterday.  We found out yesterday morning that there is a delay in processing so we are not going to be able to close on the house on Friday.  It was a major bummer and I took it pretty hard.  Hoping to hear more about when we will get to close in the next day or two.  Had the girlies last night and enjoyed a great dinner, some outside time chillin with some neighbors.  I hit the bed early in hopes that some extra sleep might help me feel better.  Today is work but nothing on the agenda for the evening.  Have a great day!!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

melanie M.
on 6/16/09 8:59 pm - Hopewell, VA
Good morning!!

Well yesterday I suffered from severe cabin fever. I didnt know I would react like I did but its a new day. Hope I can get thru today better than the last.

Nothing planned for today its another day in the house. Hope someone will kidnap me today and get me out of here.  When we had our house it wouldnt of been an issue for me to sit at home but now Im in an apartment and I feel closed up in here.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day. Happy Hump Day!!!
Lifeski
on 6/16/09 10:36 pm
Good Morning.  I am officially off for the summer and spent my first day off preparing for my youngest son's 21st birthday and picking my 70 year old aunt up from the train station.  Today I am off to Culpeper with my aunt to visit some old friends and have lunch.  Once this week is over then I can start on those summer projects I swear I am going to do every summer but never seem to get around to. 
Teresa
HW-293                     SW-290                    

tommygirl
on 6/16/09 10:41 pm
Good morning ladies, I sure hope you all have a better day today, I am getting ready to take the grandkids for there last day of school. They are excited and so am I.  Please pray for my oldest granddaughter Hannah she has influenza very bad they check for swine flu and she doesn't have that thank God, but the dr. stated that she is a very sick girl. If she isn't better by tomorrow they will admit her into the hospital. So please add her to your prayer list.
I pray you all have a great day.
Love u all,
Tomygirl  Betty
Tina22026
on 6/17/09 12:07 am
RNY on 01/14/09 with
Morning Court and all,  Spent yesterday with my son and celebrating his 16th bday.  Was a nice day.  Today taking it easy and running some errands.

Court, hope you hear a new closing date soon so you can move on.   Happy Hump day all.

Tina
Consult/Pre Op/Current/Goal - 347/329/137/160 

lysb
on 6/17/09 1:28 am - Alexandria, VA
Prayers heading out to those who need them.  Me?  been to the gym, working around the house, and then off to get my first shot in my arthritic knee (series of 3).  hope you all have a great day!  lys

Cindy S.
on 6/17/09 11:55 am - Charlottesville, VA
Hi Lys,
   Last year I went through the series of shots. Hope the shots give you relief. For me they lasted 6 months. Last October I finally had a knee replacement.
 Let me know how successful the shots are for you.
 Peace,
  Cindy
MerMer
on 6/17/09 3:55 am
Hello All,

Pray that everyone is a great day. I am full of anticipation today because of my surgery tomorrow 6/18/09. But everything is going well.
Brenda E.
on 6/17/09 4:26 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 07/29/09 with
Hello everyone!  I have spent the day doing laundry and general cleaning around the house and then headed to the gym for a workout.  I am really feeling it today but know that it is going to get easier the more weight I lose. 

HOpe you all have better days today than yesterday! 
Cindy S.
on 6/17/09 12:06 pm - Charlottesville, VA
Evening to all of you!!!
  Court, sorry that you had a rough day. Hopefully you will close on the house soon.
  Yesterday I hit the nail on the head..the moodiness was pms. Guess what arrived today.  This morning I was able to sleep in some, which helped  me to feel better. Once I was up and ready, off to Shenendoah Joe's for coffee. Read the paper, especially the comics and tried doing the crossword puzzle. CAn never finish them, but I start them and leave the rest for someone else.
Arrived at work early as one of my guys had a doc appointment. Was able to get some paper work done before heading to the group home. Tonight we headed to a church who prepares a monthly dinner for us. After eating everyone gathers around the piano to sing. Everyone has a great time.
    Now home to chill before bed. Looking forward to the weekend. Working a basketball camp and going to listen to a band.
  Peace,
  Cindy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views