Totally Tuesday

Ms Court
on 6/15/09 8:20 pm - Remington, VA
Morning all!  How are you?  A bit tired here.  I ran my butt off yesterday with all I wanted to accomplish.  Got most of it done.  I am satisfied even if I didn't get it all done.  Was pretty pooped byt the end of the night, ended up hittingthe bed a bit early.  Today is work, girlies tonight, should finish up the packing in their room.  Not much else on the plan for today.  Have a great one!!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Lauren B
on 6/15/09 9:28 pm - VA
Good morning Sweets!  :)

I'm enjoying a bit of coffee before heading out to my meeting this morning.  I'm in Pittsburg doing a a meet and greet on the new job we were awarded Friday.  I'm SUPER excited to get started on this project.  It's always nice to meet in person the people you deal with so frequently on the phone and such.  Always good to put a face to the name.

Speaking of putting faces to names, this is yet another reason why I'm so thankful for my surgery.  I am proud to step in the room and show for my company.  I'm not the enormous chick anymore that garner's attention by size alone.  I'm just a woman in construction now and get to do a hearty handshake and dazzle with my skill.  As many of you know me, and I've mentioned in the past, my career path is one of constant validation.  I have to prove myself, constantly, I'm the minority.  It's a challenge I step up to.  I'm just happy that my weight is one less thing to worry about.  I get to just go in there and show face for the company and nothing else gets in the way of that first impression.

After the meeting, I'll be traveling home, back to the office for a bit, and then honestly just want to get home and relax.  Tomorrow I have a tentative date.  I need to button that down.  This new gentleman friend I've been speaking with is extremely witty and I'm hoping for a better outcome or spark than on my previous dates in the last month or so.  :)  It's all an experience, that's for sure.

Thursday is my daddy's birthday so I might stop by for hugs, or at least a phone call.  We'll be celebrating on Saturday evening by taking him out for dinner.  I have yet to get his gift, because he has yet to send me the name of the artist he wants a cd from.  I need to follow up on that.  :)

Have a great day today and smiles and hugs for everyone.  Yeah  yeah, I know, I'm susie sunshine today.  But take it while you can.  HA HA.  My rainbow blowing is limited time only.  ;)

Lauren

369/175/136
Highest Weight/Goal/Current Weight
233lbs LOST!!
Maintenance going strong!

melanie M.
on 6/15/09 10:10 pm - Hopewell, VA
Good morning!!

Yesterday was an interesting day. My hubby was in a car accident with my car yesterday afternoon and they think it might be totaled. I will find out I guess in the next couple days when they insurance company comes out. He is ok and so is the passengers in other vehicle. It scared me as the other vehicle had a 1 week old baby in backseat and hubby rear-ended them. So now we have to rely on friends to take him back/forth to work.

Today I am stuck in house!! I have been up since 6am and getn some things accomplished. I ran dishwasher, cooked breakfast, swiffered floors and am drinking cuppas with my bestie!  I will get more cleaning done today and just relax.

Hope everyone was a wonderful day!!
tommygirl
on 6/15/09 11:13 pm
Good morning ladies, yesterday was a good day, and today I have my granddaughter Emily's award ceremony today. She came home yesterday and told us she made the all A honor-roll.
She always missed it with one B but we told her if she would try a little bit harder she could bring that B up, and she did. I then will be going to the park with my granddaughter Rebecca whose kindergarten class is going to the park for lunch, so I thought I would join them and then do my 4 mile walk since I was at the park. Hubby is going on a fishing trip with our son-in-law today they will be gone for 5 days so I will be doing some cleaning while he is gone.
Granddaughter Hannah who is 12 is running a fever of 102.4 to 103.2  for the last 2 day, so she is going to the drs. this morning to find out why this temp. doesn't stay down. So please send a little prayer up for her. Will post and let you know what the drs. say about Hannah.
You all have a great day.
Tomygirl,  Betty
Cindy S.
on 6/16/09 10:44 am - Charlottesville, VA
Hi everyone,
  Been a bit grumpy today, so I kept to myself. Also a bit sensitive. My period is due any day, so that may be the readon for the moodiness. Keeping focused on work, allowed me to get alot accomplished. After work I was suppose to go to a concert with two friends, but cancelled out. Just needed to come home, and glad that I did. Perhaps an early bedtime will be in store as well.
   Tomorrow I am heading to the gym before work. It has been too long since I last went to the gym. This could be a reason for my moodiness, as well.
  Peace,
  Cindy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views