Monday Greetings

Ms Court
on 6/14/09 11:00 pm - Remington, VA
Morning all!  How was your weekend?  Things were pretty busy here.  Friday after work it was off to soccer tryouts to see what the verdict was then home for bed.  Saturday a.m. was me time, bubble bath & relaxing.  Then I started dropping items that I have that don't belong to me off to their homes so that I don't have to pack and move them.  A nice luncheon with friends for the afternoon and then home & off to a bday party for one of hubby's coworkers.  A late night trip to Walmart got me some more boxes to work with.  Sunday was laundry, brunch with a friend, a few things done around the house, and a lovely cookout with my brother in law.  In the evening we hung with our "sons" and I did a bit more packing.

No work today so I will be busy trying to finish up the packing, getting some stuff to the dumpster, more stuff delivered to it's proper home, and a trip to the thrift store that I didn't get to yesterday.  Perhaps somewhere in there I will take a break and get my nails done.  Have a great one!!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Tina22026
on 6/15/09 12:56 am
RNY on 01/14/09 with
Morning Court,  Sounds like the packing is getting there.  Don't envy you at all.   Busy weekend here visiting with friends whose daughter graduated high school.  Today, l'm waiting for my mom's home health nurse and then off to a quick grocery store run.  Plus a workout in the afternoon.  Hope everyone has a super day!!

Tina
Consult/Pre Op/Current/Goal - 347/329/137/160 

Tam
on 6/15/09 2:24 am - Richmond, VA
Good afternoon!  I am trying to get this week started off in the right direction!  I had a pretty decent weekend.  Got frustrated and flustered a few times, went to a birthday party at my moms house yesterday afternoon and got in a walk with Kara, Claire and our oldest dog, Cujo.  Went to bed kind of early because I was not feeling too well.  Sleep was not my friend last night so here I am exhausted again.

Kara has a doctors appointment in just a little bit so we will be leaving for that then I have an appointment after that.  Then it will be home to cook dinner, a load or two of laundry and hopefully no drama. 

Had to make some phone calls earlier this morning but was unable to really get any answers.  I did find out that I should know more late Wednesday afternoon...so I am praying for great outcomes and that everything holds together until then.

Have a fabulous day...hope you get most of the packing done!  I know it is stressful and a bugga to do...but it is SO worth it in the end!

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

tommygirl
on 6/15/09 6:19 am
Hi Tam I sure hope you get some sleep tonight. Sounds llike you are having a rough time. Prayers going up for you. Give me a call if you to talk I am here for your friend.
Tomygirl  Betty
tommygirl
on 6/15/09 6:25 am
Good afternoon everyone, The weekend went well. Celebrate my 40 wedding anniversary on Sunday had a great time with my hubby. I am so thankful for him. Today I went to my youngest granddaughter kindergarten graduation and came home and did some cleaning, washed the truck packed my hubby's clothes as he is going on a fishing trip with my son-in-law for 5 days in the mts. in Pa., then cook some dinner , and spend some quality time with hubby as they will be leaving at 10 in the morning. Please keep him in your prayers for a safe and enjoyable trip.
Have a good evening everyone
Tomygirl  Betty
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views