TGIF

Ms Court
on 6/11/09 9:10 pm - Remington, VA
Morning all!!  How are you?  Things are good here.  Had a good day at work, then home for family time.  We enjoyed some outside time and working on packing the girls room.  Not much in store for today.  Have some errands to take care of for work.  May try to pack some tonight depending on if I can get some boxes or not.  Tomorrow will be an girlie outing for me and then a bday party in the evening for one of hubby's coworkers.  Not sure what is in store for Sunday other than an attempt to get some stuff off to the thrift store for donation.  Have a great weekend!!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Tina22026
on 6/11/09 10:41 pm
RNY on 01/14/09 with
Morning Court and All.   Not much planned today.  Just a few errands, work out and then dinner out tonight with friends.   Looking forward to a quiet day!

Tina
Consult/Pre Op/Current/Goal - 347/329/137/160 

Brenda E.
on 6/11/09 11:05 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 07/29/09 with
Good morning everyone!  Court the girlie day sounds fabulous, wish my gfs lived closer to me so I could do that.  Hope you have a great time!! 

Not much in store for me for the today or the weekend.  I have to finish cleaning the apartment since my inlaws are coming over for dinner tonight.  Thankfully I got most of it done yesterday!  Tomorrow gotta run to Fairfax for a chiropractic appt with my husband then not sure what we will do.  Either a living history event at Chatham manor here in Fredericksburg or spending the day by the pool.  I am leaning towards the pool, been dying to go but cant seem to get the nerve to go by myself. 

Still no word from insurance...got impatient and called them this morning again.  They politely informed me that they have 5 days to review and it was only sent to them on Tuesday.  Was hoping I wouldnt have to wait and wonder all weekend but if I do then so be it. 

Hope you all have a wonderful and safe weekend!!
Jen R.
on 6/11/09 11:45 pm - VA
I came home last night and went straight to bed. i finally got some pain meds for my hip and back, took them and got a good night sleep.

Leo and I are leaving tomorrow AM for NJ for a long weekend with family. I need to go shopping for my son's graduation party which will be next Saturday.

Hope all of you have a glorious weekend!

Jen      

tommygirl
on 6/12/09 3:26 am
Hi Jen, I hope you are feeling better I will keep you and your hubby in prayer. Have a great time in New Jersey and enjoy.
Tomygirl Betty
melanie M.
on 6/11/09 11:46 pm - Hopewell, VA
Good morning all,

Today is drinking Magnesium Citrate to help with my problems and getting some cleaning done. Will be cooking dinner and possibly heading to some friends house to play our weekly monopoly game.

Tomorrow I am heading north/west to a get-together so I wont be getn home tll late that night.

Sunday is still up in the air at this point.

Courtney- when we just moved we went with shopping carts to the back of Walmart(inside) and they gave us all we could handle. The best time to hit them up is around 6am  or after 10pm. Also I went in one day and "stalked" a worker as she was emptying boxes and got a good amount.

P.S.  didnt really stalk but stood there as she was emptying them and she gladly gave them to me as it was easier on her.

Ms Court
on 6/12/09 8:02 am - Remington, VA
Thanks for the tip, will have to try that this weekend.

**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

tommygirl
on 6/12/09 3:33 am
Good afternoon ladies, I was out the door ear;y this morning, I am late posting. Started off getting the grandgirls off to school then hubby and I ventured down to my daughters place and cut out the hedges from her yard, and boy was that a work out. A year ago I couldn't have done that kind of work. So thankful for my weight loss. I told hubby I haven't worked  this hard since I was a teenager. We have some cleaning up to do tomorrow then a graduation party to attend tomorrow evening. Sunday church and a quiet romantic dinner with hubby to celebrate our 40 anniversary.
You all have a great day and weekend,
Tomygirl Betty
Ms Court
on 6/12/09 8:03 am - Remington, VA
Happy Anniversary!!!

Rebekah W.
on 6/12/09 7:16 am - Chester, VA
Well my day is better than yesterday. My 4yr old went in for surgery yesterday and the 90 min procedure took 4 hours. She's in a lot of pain and for some reason the Dr. only told me to give her Tylenol....so I'm not doing anything today except cuddling my princess. I think I'm allowed that:) I can't tear myself from her long enough to exercise so I wont be this weekend. A set back, but perfectly excusable. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.
Rebekah
The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views