Terrific Thursday

Ms Court
on 6/10/09 8:28 pm - Remington, VA
So how are you?  I am great and full of energy today.  I fell asleep on the couch about 7:30 last night and I must have needed it cause other than getting up to move to the bed, I slept through the night.  We get the girlies tonight so I am sure we will be busy trying to get their room packed up.  Hubby is off today so I have given him a honey do list.  Hopefully we can get a bit done so we don't have so much to do in the last week.  Hope you all have a great day!!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Tina22026
on 6/10/09 9:41 pm
RNY on 01/14/09 with
Good morning Court!  Boy, you must have been tired to sleep through the night on the couch.  Glad you got your rest and you're up and at 'em this morning!

I'm going bowling with the girls at noon.  Helping my son with an English project - ugh l hate homework!  LOL   And to continue my workout on the Wii.

Tina
Consult/Pre Op/Current/Goal - 347/329/137/160 

Brenda E.
on 6/10/09 11:15 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 07/29/09 with
Good morning Court and Tina!  I dont envy you moving!  My husband and I have moved 6 times, twice out of state, in the last 3 years.  Told him we are staying where we are now until we buy a house.  Best of luck to you on the move!! 

Bowling sounds fun Tina, been several years since I have been.  I have been wanting to get a Wii...let me know how that works for you!

As for me, I am spending the day cleaning, been putting it off for wayyyyy too long and my inlaws are coming for dinner tomorrow night.  Cant put it off any longer!!  I called insurance yesterday checking and they told me they have 5 days to review it so I should have an answer by next Tuesday at the latest.  Seeing as how I am NOT a patient waiter it is going to be a long wait!!  Please keep me in your prayers for a quick APPROVAL :) !!!  Hope you all have a wonderful day!!
Jen R.
on 6/10/09 11:34 pm - VA
Hello all!

Where does time go? I haven't had much time to myself the past month. Leo finally went back to work after his big fall off the ladder. We just found out his arm will be in the hard splint for about 4 more months.
School gets out here next Thursday and I have taken off the summer.

I do have a WOW 2 years post op---I measured my waist on my surgiversary and it is a 32!
I can't remember exactly how big it was but I know it was at least 44". I'm still loving my decision to have WLS.

Have a wonderful day

Jen      

cleo66
on 6/11/09 1:38 am - VA
Tell Leo I said hi and that old bones take MUCH longer to heal!
tommygirl
on 6/11/09 2:04 pm
HeyCleo, Long time no hear. We all have to get together in Hampton Roads. Sounds like you are doing great. Email me and see if we can get some follks together for some coffee or whatever.
Tomygirl
Jen R.
on 6/11/09 11:36 pm - VA
So true!

We gotta get together. Let's make a plan to go to the beach soon.

Jen      

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views