What Are YOU Doing To Move Today????

Sporty Jill
on 6/9/09 9:06 pm - Norfolk, VA
Good Morning Fitness Fanatics.....

Well, my Triathalon training has taken off and I'm pon a great start.  I feel SO renewed with the addition of swimming and biking.  Hip feels great and I think it's just what the doctor ordered.

Yesterday i was SO tired from the heat that I struggled through my 5 mile run.  I ended up walking a few times because I was dieing out.  It's all good - I just listened to my body is all.  And yes...I was tired.  I feel asleep  before 800 for the night.

My point...listen to your body, but try to push through it when you can.  If you are having a hard time wrapping your mind around it, slow down your pace and try again.  Now, if you have an injury...totally differnt story.  Listen to your body!

So...what are YOU doing to move today???

Me?  Well, today is suppose to be a rest day, but I think I may either do some yoga to stretch out or the ellipticle to move my hip to keep it from getting stiff.  I'll decide tonight when I get home.

Enjoy your day!

Certified Personal Trainer

"I'm tough, ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. if that makes me a bitch, okay." - Madonna
Beginning Weight: 265  Current Weight:143 
So I run like a Girl....now keep up! 

virtly
on 6/9/09 9:27 pm - va
RNY on 02/11/04 with

Upper body strength training and my favorite spinning.

Tina22026
on 6/9/09 9:35 pm
RNY on 01/14/09 with
Awesome on the training and the feeling of renew!!  Today is my 2nd day in a 30 day challenge on my new Wii Sport active.   l turned my daughter's room into my own personal work out room now that she's away at college!

Tina
Consult/Pre Op/Current/Goal - 347/329/137/160 

Penny Denny
on 6/10/09 4:56 am - Collinsville, VA
Bowling was on my activity card today. I'm not sure it was much of a work out but maybe a little. I may try to get a walk in also.

283/274/162
highest/surgery/current

tommygirl
on 6/10/09 6:25 am
It's afternoon and I cleaned this morning and did my walking when the  grandkids got home from school early dismissal on Wed. Going swimming tomorrow at Jackie's house.
Tomygirl
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views