FFP Annual Picnic (FINAL 2 DAYS) Edited

prissy25
on 6/10/09 6:09 am, edited 6/12/09 2:26 pm - Barboursville, VA
Hello everyone,   Melinda and I have been trying to find a place to have our Picnic.  Well it's going to be Chris Greene Lake.  There are some expense and we need to know from each person if they are going to attend and how many will be with you.  The Picnic will be August 8th.  The cost to use the shelter at the Lake is $50.00.   There is also a parking fee:  Albemarle County Resident $3.00 per Adult and $2.00 per Child.  Non-Resident $4.50 per Adult and $3.00 per child.  If you plan to attend please remember you will need to bring your own meat and a side dish/dessert.  The FFP's fund will furnish the cost of the shelter ($50), water, plates, napkins, forks and cups. If you wish to have any other type of drink besides water such as soda you will need to bring.  We will need to hear back from you by June 15th, next Monday.  So we can reserve the shelter.   Also, we will not have a meeting in the month of June or July.  If some of you want to get together than that will be find just let me know and I can set it up.     Please, Please, we need to hear back from you by June 15th. PS Folks this is open to your familys but please know you will need to bring enough food for all, also there is a lake there to swim and  fish so there are things to do we will need som volunteers to do the cooking on the grills so  come on men lets here from you!!!!! There are some we havent seen in months I hope to here and see from you guys in this event We also have the raffle ticket for the beautiful quilt Ruth made for us to raise money for our 2009 Christmas party so get in touch with or myself to get some to sell to all your friends and family before the event. Look forward to seeing you there!!!!!!    
Thanks,

Melinda
Ruth
PS there has not been alot o response to this and if we only get the hand full we have already gotten this will be canceled at the lake and done at someone's home and so there fore will need a FINAL head count no later than 5:00 pm Sunday the 14th. Sorry there hasnt been much interest in this but those of us who want to continue w/ it we will do so just at a smaller and differnt location.
 VAFFPsLogo.jpg FFP's picture by in2lights
OH Support Group Leader - [email protected]
Believing in yourself makes it so much easier in supporting those who need your friendship, love, and support,so Believe in yourself First.
Charlottesville, Virginia VA FFP's Meet's every 4th Sat.

Tam
on 6/12/09 11:32 pm - Richmond, VA
Count me in for 2 adults and 2 children!

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

Melissa N.
on 6/13/09 11:45 pm - Stafford, VA
I can't firm it up yet, but I will put in our head count.  Five people in total.  It sounds like it will be tons of fun.

415/375/180/175
highest/surgery day/current/ goal

Lauren B
on 6/24/09 10:29 am - VA
Sorry for my absence from the boards.  I'm rsvp'ing for myself and one.  I'll probably come alone, but would rather say +guest to be sure. :)  I'll email you too!

369/175/136
Highest Weight/Goal/Current Weight
233lbs LOST!!
Maintenance going strong!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views