Fredericksburg/Stafford Weight Loss Group Support Meeting

(deactivated member)
on 6/9/09 6:22 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with

Due to heavy work schedules of both Jackie and Sue, this week’s Fredericksburg/Stafford Weight Loss Group Support Meeting  is canceled but NEXT Wednesday we have a fun agenda for you…..

As a group, we talked about the benefits of Zumba exercise and although there is a small fee of $7, it is well worth it. We will not meet tomorrow night but hopefully we will see everyone next Wed 17th for  Water Fitness Featuring Zumba in the Wellness Pool at the Massad branch of the Y on Butler Rd at 7:30PM-8:20PM.  This is for all levels of fitness and is real fun – easy on the joints and a great work out!  Also the Y Men's and Women's ADULT locker rooms have steam baths, saunas and hot tubs for after the workout. A mini spa vacation if you will.  So come exercise and relax in the hot tub! You have earned it – come work out and pamper yourself!

Everyone is welcome – bring the family even!

We will continue to meet there through June and July, and on Aug 8th we will be having a picnic – more details to follow…. and back to our regularly scheduled meetings in September…

HOWEVER – we do stress that if you are having issues, don’t wait until there is a support group meeting – call Sue and I anytime for advice or just someone to talk to!

We hope to see you on Wednesday!!

Call Jackie on 540 785 5707  or Sue on 540 373 080 if you have any queries.

Obesity Freedom
WLS Support Group Leaders

sharpMOMOF4
on 6/9/09 12:01 pm
hi jackie.. not sure if you remember me... Im beth  i use to chat with you on here acouple years ago and use to go to some of your meetings... i seriously need to get back on track... asap.. so i will be there next wedesday...

see ya then... beth sharp
(deactivated member)
on 6/9/09 12:23 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Hi Beth  - 0h yes I do remember you and often wondered how you were doing! I look forward to seeing you next week! - Welcome back!

Jackie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views