got a question

Rebekah W.
on 6/8/09 11:10 pm - Chester, VA
I have been more tired lately...kinda lethargic, and I'm bruising really really easily. My husband jokes that people may think I'm being abused because the bruises are so big...no idea where they are coming from, they never hurt. My mom thinks it may be a vitamin C deficiency. Has anyone had these symptoms and should I see my PCP, surgeon or just start taking the vit. C?
Rebekah
The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on.

Pat F.
on 6/8/09 11:47 pm - Richmond, VA
Rebekah I would increase your iron and maybe your C. You can go to your doctor but I think if you increase these you will see that they will get better if not than go to the doctor.

lysb
on 6/9/09 4:44 am - Alexandria, VA
Hi Rebekah - i'd see your surgeon and make then do a full blood workup, so you can get it figured out.  i think either C or iron, but i'm NOT a doctors.  Good luck, and let us know how it turns out.  lys b

Penny Denny
on 6/9/09 10:56 am - Collinsville, VA
I don't know about the bruising, but for the tiredness I would recommend the sublingual B12. They have helped me alot and was recommended by my dr. 

Good luck, Penny

283/274/162
highest/surgery/current

Ms Court
on 6/9/09 8:26 pm - Remington, VA
I would check with your dr. about lab workup then you would know for sure and could get on top of it.  Hope you feel better soon.

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views