Terrific Tuesday

Ms Court
on 6/8/09 8:25 pm - Remington, VA
Morning all!  How is everyone today?  Great here.  Yesterday was work, grocery store, then home for dinner and more packing.  I am ready for it to be over and just keep reminding myself that I only have a little over a week to go.  On the books for today is work for part of the day then off to our home inspection.  I am so excited to be seeing the house again and refreshing my memory.  Got a list of things to check out, will be taking my tape measure to do some measurements on windows, etc.  Hope you all have a great one!!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

tommygirl
on 6/8/09 10:56 pm
Good morning I am so excited for you about your new home. Yesterday went for a walk did some cleaning and visited a friend. My daughter cooked dinner. Went to bed around 9:30 and this morning I am so tired I can hardly get moving.
Today after I have my breakfast we are going to my daughters house and trim so hedges and cut down some trees. That's if I get the ambitious to get ready.
Have a great Tuesday.
Tomygirl  Betty
Penny Denny
on 6/9/09 3:52 am - Collinsville, VA
Congrats on the new house. I'm sure that is a lot of work, but fun.

Yesterday, I worked at our business, took the kids to the pool, and then went to Yoga for the first and last time.

Today, I got a new hairdo. Its very short and competely different than anything I have ever done. Tonight I have TOPS and prayer meeting at the church. I'm going to try to get in my hour walk sometime also.

Penny

283/274/162
highest/surgery/current

Ms Court
on 6/9/09 8:23 pm - Remington, VA
Need a new pic so we can see the new hair cut!!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Brenda E.
on 6/9/09 3:56 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 07/29/09 with
Good afternoon!  Been a busy day for me so far and now just relaxing at home in the cool.  Went to my PCP's office this morning to pick up my paperwork for the diet that he had not submitted like he said he would and faxed it to Dr. Halmi's office myself.  Also went shopping for new work clothes for my husband and bday presents for my inlaws...both sisters and his mother have bdays within 2 weeks of each other. 

The rest of the afternoon I plan to just do laundry and try to get caught up on it.  Tomorrow I am out of the house all day babysitting my niece and then attending a party for my SIL that night. 

Hope everyone is having a great day!
Brenda E.
on 6/9/09 4:23 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 07/29/09 with
Just heard from Ruth at Dr. Halmi's office that everything has been submitted to insurance.  Please keep me in your prayers for a quick approval!!    Now seriously nervous about it and have butterflies just reading that it has all been sent in. 
Penny Denny
on 6/9/09 9:28 am - Collinsville, VA
Good luck Brenda. You're getting close now!!!!

283/274/162
highest/surgery/current

lysb
on 6/9/09 4:46 am - Alexandria, VA
Brenda - Dr. Halmi's office is really on the ball, i bet you get a date by the end of the week!  good luck!  As for me, i've got my last day of work tomorrow, then no preschool til end of August, i'm going to add swimming laps to my excercise regimen, i bought fins and goggles yesterday!  my daughter is a swimmer, so i'm there every single day in the summer anyway.  hope you all have a great day! lys

Cindy S.
on 6/9/09 1:01 pm - Charlottesville, VA
And a terrific Tuesday it was......
    After getting myself together, headed to Shenandoah Joe's for a cuppa. They were grinding beans today, so the aroma was devine. With my cuppa to go, headed to the grocery store to shop for a birthday party at the group home. Then it was to the gh to wrap presents and such. Worked on paperwork before the party this evening.
   The big excitement was that after waiting a week for health insurance to be pre authorize a med that I have been taking for eons, I was able to pick it up today. No one should have to wait a week for a necessary medication. The insurance company wanted me to pay 2 co-pays...uuuugh!
   Now home, putering. Chatted with a childhood friend on fb and now here. Last week I was gloomy and depressed. This week is a whole different thing. Last week I was able to get a few things off my chest...including 3 lbs.   This week things are coming together, like picking up a much needed medication. 
    Tomorrow my plan is to get in some exercise before heading to work.
  Check in with all you peeps tomorrow.
   Peace,
   Cindy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views