Monday Morning Greetings

Ms Court
on 6/7/09 8:24 pm - Remington, VA
Morning all!  How was your weekend?  Things were good here.  Lots of activities to attend to: last soccer practice, last soccer game, family bday cookout, soccer team picnic, and we even managed to squeeze in a bit of packing, laundry, etc.  We had a blast.  I think we all got a bit more sun yesterday than we intended to but we will survive.  Today is work and then home for an evening by myself while hubby takes the youngest to soccer tryouts (basically a formality).  I am sure I will be working on more packing.  Hope you all have a great day!!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Fluffymom
on 6/7/09 9:35 pm - Elizabeth City, NC
Morning!!  Busy weekend here, we had a "hail and farewell" for my husbands department on Saturday, nice cookout, then Sundy DH and I finished building the deck on our barn. WHEW!!! Back to work today, but its a short week as DH and I are flying out to Colorado Springs on Thursday to see our son!!! Long weekend coming up. Hopefully quiet week this week. Not much on the agenda today, just what ever walks in the office,

Everyone have a great one!!!

Barb
tommygirl
on 6/7/09 10:34 pm
You sound like you had a busy weekend and a enjoyable time. I miss my family being around they all live out of state. Yesterday went to church in the morning then watch tv in the afternoon and went to bed early. Today I am going on my 4 mile walk and then off to walmart for a few things.
Have a great day.
Tomygirl
Brenda E.
on 6/8/09 12:26 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 07/29/09 with
Good morning everyone!  Had a great weekend with my hubby.  It wasnt exactly what we had planned but it was very nice.  Ended up staying home and watching movies on Saturday.  Sunday we went to Chatham manor to explore their flower gardens and shoot some pictures, then went shopping for some bday presents for hubbys family.  I felt refreshed after this weekend. 

Today I am working on cleaning house, laundry and ironing.  If anyone is really bored and would like to drop by and help I sure wouldnt turn them away..hahaha!!  Have a great day everyone!
Cindy S.
on 6/8/09 12:53 am, edited 6/8/09 12:54 pm - Charlottesville, VA
Morning everyone,
   What a busy weekend for you...lots of outdoor and family time.
   Thought that I would surprise everyone and post in the morning. Slept in some before getting myself  together for the day.
    Work begins at noon, so taking time to eat breakfast at home and checking e-mail, etc. Going to be a warm day.  Soon getting a cuppa before heading to work.  Have some paperwork to do before a doctor's appointment. Then to the group home to meet the folks. Tomorrow one of the residents will be turning 60, so a birthday party is in the works. 
    My shift ends at 8pm, so then it is home to chill before bedtime.
    Hope that the day goes well for everyone.
    Peace,
     Cindy

PS...Saw doc to get B-12 shot today. Showed her the poison ivy and now I am using a steroid cream for itching and to promote healing.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views