Prayers needed for Lisa W

lysb
on 6/5/09 9:13 pm - Alexandria, VA
The ulcer is back, i think she is at the hospital.  She asked that we send prayers.  (per FB page).  lys

Ms Court
on 6/5/09 9:20 pm - Remington, VA
prayers headed out for her, thanks for the update.

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Tam
on 6/5/09 11:11 pm - Richmond, VA
I saw this on FB, too.  Sending prayers!  Thanks for posting.

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

tommygirl
on 6/6/09 1:58 am
Prayers going up before the Lord. Our Lord hears the cries of his children and this child of God needs our prayers. These ulcers must go in Jesus name. I am standing on the Word of God and believing God for a complete healing. The stripes on our Saviours back were place there for our healings and there is nothing that God can't do. He is all we need. So by faith I am standing in for her before the Lord, for a complete  healing of these ulcers.
Blessings to all of you on the board.
Tomygirl  Betty
Cindy S.
on 6/6/09 4:49 am - Charlottesville, VA
Prayers for Lisa as she continues to battle the ulcer. May relief come to her soon!
Peace,
Cindy
Penny Denny
on 6/6/09 11:26 am - Collinsville, VA

My prayers are with Lisa. I hope the dr can find a solution for this. Tell her hello.

PEnny

283/274/162
highest/surgery/current

melanie M.
on 6/6/09 11:56 am - Hopewell, VA
Just spoke with Lisa earlier and she is in hospital. She is in need of many prayers. Sending prayers her way.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views