Saturday greetings

Ms Court
on 6/5/09 9:26 pm - Remington, VA
Morning all.  Just sippin some coffee as I get ready to take the youngest to soccer practice.  Afterwards we are headed out to my brother in laws bday party.  Perhaps a family movie night when we get home, perhaps some packing.  Hope you all have a great one!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Tam
on 6/5/09 11:16 pm - Richmond, VA
Good morning beautiful.  Hope your day is fabulous, as always,  No huge plans here.  I have some laundry going now and am enjoying some time on the patio with Claire.  Everyone else is still asleep.  I have to get a grocery list together for Steve and I'll probably take a dip in the pool later if the water gets warm enough.  It's in our backyard so no worries for me!  We had movie night last night and I got Steve to drop them all in the mailbox last night so new ones would arrive Monday or Tuesday.  Not sure about tonight yet...hopefully something relaxing!

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

lysb
on 6/6/09 1:44 am - Alexandria, VA
Good morning all - been to the gym, working on cleaning the garage for a little while, then picking up my daughter from a sleepover, then a fun fair at the elementary school, then the GARAGE cleaning continues...ugghh...its such a mess...doing fellowship hour at church tomorrow, so i'll be forced to bake and take today as well.  love to all lys

tommygirl
on 6/6/09 2:05 am
Good morning everyone, Today I will  go walking in the park and just spending time with hubby. Our 40 wedding anniversary is on June 14, so I am trying to think of something to get my hubby, he has the best  and its Me and now I have to put my thinking cap on and think of something. Any ideas out there would be appreciated.
Have a great weekend
Tomygirl  Betty
Penny Denny
on 6/6/09 2:21 am - Collinsville, VA
Just finished cleaning my bedroom and doing some laundry. We are heading to the pool in  a little while. Tonight I'm going to do my 60 minute walk that is on my activity challenge.

Have a good day, Penny

283/274/162
highest/surgery/current

Rebekah W.
on 6/6/09 8:09 am - Chester, VA
Well Ive done cleaning and chasing the kiddos....then I went to the ER because I smashed my finger in the car door.....they drilled 2 holes in my nail. So yeah, pain, dont think Im going to walk because I can barely concentrate on typing, gotta love pain meds:) Movie night with hubby...thats it I guess.
Rebekah
The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on.

Penny Denny
on 6/6/09 8:44 am - Collinsville, VA
Oh I have done that before. It felt much better after the holes were drilled. Hope you feel better soon.

Penny

283/274/162
highest/surgery/current

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views