quick update

danie
on 6/5/09 1:06 am - virginia beach, VA
Well i am almost at the end..... all i have left are my labs and then i get a date. My appt is june 8. My day is going to be crazy tha day, i have about 5 appt .Starting at 8:15am and ending at 12:15.

I am a bit nervous about my physh appt, but i know all will go well. i will be getting my phone call to schedule my appt on june 15 sso i hope all goes well with my labs and ekg and all the other stuff i have to do. I can't wait to get the ball really rolling! lol i am so nervous and excited at the same time.....BUT here goes. I am soooooooo ready
  thanks for reading danie
1MamaG
on 6/5/09 2:20 am - Norfolk, VA
Your time is almost here Danie, I am moving over on the loser's bench for you.

Geri
Geri G

Brenda E.
on 6/5/09 3:25 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 07/29/09 with
Congrats!!  I had my last appt yesterday and now just waiting to hear from them about my date!  I am nervous also but more excited!!

Best of luck to you!
Tam
on 6/5/09 5:24 am - Richmond, VA
Were saving your spot on the bench...you'll be here before you know it!

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

danie
on 6/5/09 9:02 am - virginia beach, VA
I sure hope so!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views