TGIF

Ms Court
on 6/4/09 8:20 pm - Remington, VA
Yeah it's finally Friday!!  How was your Thursday and what is in store for your weekend?  My Thursday could have been better but I survived it.  Today will be work of course and then home for hopefully a quiet evening.  Tomorrow is soccer practice, bday party for my brother in law and on Sunday it is the last soccer game of the season and a team cookout.  Hope you all have a great day!!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Tina22026
on 6/4/09 9:00 pm
RNY on 01/14/09 with
Yeah Friday!!  Yesterday was packed with errands, bowling with girlfriends and ended with the support group meeting at Potomac.  l thought it was great -  Our guest speaker was a plastic surgeon and was very informative.  PLUS,  got to see Brenda and Melissa!!
Today is busy too then a girly movie tonight with my girlfriend!   What a great day it's going to be!!

Tina
Consult/Pre Op/Current/Goal - 347/329/137/160 

Brenda E.
on 6/4/09 11:10 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 07/29/09 with
Yeah you got a new picture up Tina!!  You look wonderful :)  It was great to see you last night!

Yesterday was a busy one for me.  I had an interview, I think it went well but will find out next week.  Yesterday was also my LAST appt for the 6 month diet.  I am so very excited about it!!  Now everything is done and I get to submit to insurance.  Ruth (surgical coordinator) said to check with her on Monday or Tuesday about it all.  Then ended the day with the support group meeting. 

Today I am not doing much but resting and cleaning a bit.  I have to pick my husband up early tonight for another dr appt for him in Fairfax.  This weekend we are going to a train celebration in Manassas and Sunday I am hoping the weather will be nice and we can get some pool time in before heading to his parents house for dinner.  Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!!
Tina22026
on 6/5/09 4:03 am
RNY on 01/14/09 with
Thanks Brenda - l'm not the best picture taker but you were right l needed a new one! 
Hope you have good news from your interview and can't wait to hear your "date"!!!

Tina
Consult/Pre Op/Current/Goal - 347/329/137/160 

Ms Court
on 6/5/09 4:40 am - Remington, VA
Oh Man!  We won't be home on Saturday or else I would be in Old Town to greet you.  The train celebration is really cool. 

**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Brenda E.
on 6/5/09 4:47 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 07/29/09 with
Bummer I would love to meet you!  Im not so sure about the train celebration but my husband is really into trains so I am along for the ride so to speak.  Hope you have a great weekend :)
Ms Court
on 6/5/09 4:41 am - Remington, VA
Sounds like lots of "you" time with your friends.  That is great!

tommygirl
on 6/4/09 11:05 pm
Good morning everyone, yesterday was a good day. Just did a little cleaning than a walk between the rain and a relaxing night. Today it is raining again so I think I am going to do some scrapbooking and do some crafts. I have to venture out to walmart for a few things then back home. Tonight our church is having youth night so I will be taking my granddaughter to that.
Tomorrow nothing in the making yet, but I am sure I will be busy.
Have a great weekend and enjoy it.
Tomygirl Betty
Ms Court
on 6/5/09 4:40 am - Remington, VA
Busy place that Walmart.  I was there at lunch.

Penny Denny
on 6/4/09 11:22 pm - Collinsville, VA
Hello all,

Last night I went to aerobics, sorta enjoyed parts of it. We used the ball and I'm not coordinated enough with that. Also, sat around the pool for a few hours and got a little sun. I have started reading "The Shack". I think its going to be good.

Today, I plan to clean the house a little  and get the laundry done. This weekend I hope to get in some more pool time. And continue working on my activity challenge. I've only gotten 3 of the 16 done due to work, but I have until July 24th to finish.

Have a great weekend, Penny

283/274/162
highest/surgery/current

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views