Thursday Greetings

Ms Court
on 6/3/09 8:30 pm - Remington, VA
Morning all!  So I had a good day yesterday.  Work, met with the finance guy to sign loan papers, etc. Great play date with my nieces & nephews.  After that I met a friend at Starbucks for some adult time and then it was home to relax a bit before bed.  Today will just be work and then probably some packing etc. when I get home.  Hope you all have a great day!!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Penny Denny
on 6/3/09 10:16 pm - Collinsville, VA
I finished my shift at the bank yesterday. So now I'm off for a week. We were going to head down to Carowinds for a few days, but my hubby's back is sore. The kids last day of school was yesterday. Today I plan to clean this morning and then go to the pool in the afternoon. I plan to go to aerobics tonight.

Best wishes to all, Penny

283/274/162
highest/surgery/current

tommygirl
on 6/3/09 11:02 pm
Yesterday I stayed indoors and did some laundry and cleaning.  I cleaned out my bedroom closet which needed it badly. I put away the winter clothes and brought out the summer ones.
Went to church last night then came home and hit the bed.
Today now that the temp is down I am going to go for my 4 mile walk before the rain starts.
I have a few errands to do then come home and do some letter writing to my friends in Pa. Tonight is going to be a relaxing evening with my family.
Have a great day.
Tomygirl Betty
Tam
on 6/4/09 3:18 am - Richmond, VA

I'm late in posting...but gonna throw it out there anyway!

Court...I am so happy you got the house!  Prayers are answered in His time. 

This has been an emotional, up and down week.  Going back to last week my cousin's aunt committed sucide.  She leaves behind a beautiful 5 year old daughter.  My anxiety attacks are still horrible but I somehow managed an appearance and showing my support.  It was hard but I loved her, too. 

Last night we ventured to my cousins house for dinner.  It was nice and since I was with family only my anxiety was minimal.

On the books for today is laundry and cleaning then I am going to attempt dinner out with some friends that have yet to meet Claire.  I'm praying that goes well!

Hope your day is fabulous!

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

Cindy S.
on 6/4/09 12:04 pm - Charlottesville, VA
Thursday night has arrived!!! This means weekend is almost here.
This morning began with stopping at a local diner for granola and yogurt. The granola must of had too much sugar in it because about 2 hours later I felt hypoglycemic. Ate some protein, which helped me to feel better. Walked the inside mall today before going to work.
 Work went well. Now home, relaxing. 
 Discovered poison ivy on my left leg yesterday. It seems to have spread to my right. Applying cream to stop the itch and oozing. Not sure how it found me, but it did. 
   On Friday I plan to house clean and Saturday working at a high school graduation.
Peace,
Cindy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views