Half Way Day!!!

Ms Court
on 6/2/09 8:23 pm - Remington, VA
Hello Wednesday!  So how are you?  Things are good here.  Had a quiet relaxing evening at home last night and made it to bed on time.  Feeling pretty good today.  Work of course, stopping by the finance office to sign papers and then it is a play date with some of my nieces and nephews.  Should be fun.  What are your plans for today?  Have a great one!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Brenda E.
on 6/2/09 8:55 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 07/29/09 with
Good morning Courtney!

Yesterday I was busy cleaning house, that I have been putting off for a few days, and running errands.  Today I get to babysit my 4 month old niece!  She is so precious and I love spending time with her :)  Tomorrow will be a very very busy day so not sure that I will be around to post.   I have a WW meeting at 9, my final appt with my dr for the 6 month diet at 11, a job interview at 1 in Quantico and then plan on attending the support group meeting in Woodbridge tomorrow night.  Whew!! 

Hope you have a wonderful day!!
Donna B.
on 6/2/09 9:14 pm - Somewhere in, VA
Good morning!!  Nothing much on tap for me today.  Work, then probably some finishing touches on our shutters and then prepping our bathroom for painting.  I am working on crocheting an afghan for my brother who lives in Arkansas for his birthday which is June 13th.  I'm a little more than half way finished so not sure it will be done in time, but I'm trying!!!  Other than that, not much going on for me today.

Hope everyone has a great Wednesday.  Friday is right around the corner - yay!!!!!!

Life is short ~ dance like no one's watching!!

305/292/167/159
High/Surg/Curr/Goal

Lauren B
on 6/3/09 1:50 am - VA
Hello there!  Almost halfway through the work day and no bad news yet.  I appears I was fretting over nothing.  What else is new?  LOL.

I'm looking forward to meeting a new friend for coffee this evening and then home to relax and do my usual routine.  I've been making an effort to have everything packed and ready to go (lunch made, vitamins packed, coffee pot prepped, choose clothes) to try and allow myself more time and STRESS FREE time in the early am.  Other wise known as the CRACK A$$ OF DAWN when I have to get up at 430am.  Well okay, I usually snooze button my way up to 5am, but then it's a flurry of rush to get out the door by about 540am or better.  I'm trying to get into work a few minutes early each day (I start my day at 630am) and so far have been able to do 10-20min early each day for about two weeks.  It's a struggle but I'm doing it.

Other than that I'm enjoying something new for lunch today and am going to go see if the what are you eating post is out there today.  Becuase *GASP* I'm eating something different.  LOL.

Have a great day you all.

369/175/136
Highest Weight/Goal/Current Weight
233lbs LOST!!
Maintenance going strong!

tommygirl
on 6/3/09 3:27 am
Yesterday was an ok day , helped hubby power wash the deck then back in the house before the hot sun came barreling down on me. Today it's an indoor day, the sun and I just don't get along. I have to do everything before noon.
Tonight we are going to church and then home for an early bedtime. Have a great day.
Tomygirl  Betty
Cindy S.
on 6/3/09 12:12 pm - Charlottesville, VA
Happy Wednesday evening to all...
   Sorry for the late night posts. Personal putering is a no no where I work.
This morning I slept in, to make up for the lost hours the previous night. Then it was up and out the door. Ran an errand before stopping for coffee. Then it was to work. Got to work and was sent to the ER to be with one of the clients who apparently fainted and hit her head. After 4 hours of tests and x-rays the client was found to be fine and released.  The ER is such an interesting place to people watch. 
   My left leg is covered with poison ivy, so I stopped at the store for some Cortisone to stop the itch. Don't know how I got the poison ivy...never had it as a child, but have had it three times as an adult.
   After putering, it is off to bed. Meeting a friend for breakfast in the morning.
One more day before the weekend.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views