Tuesday greetings

Ms Court
on 6/2/09 3:17 am - Remington, VA
Well I was draggin this a.m. and didn't get a chance to check in & then once I got to work it has been go go go.  So how are you?  Good here.  Ended up running lots of errands and working on some chores at home yesterday.  Boy was I pooped when the day was done.  Did not get into bed early enough which is why I am exhausted today.  I am thinking tonite will be a chill nite to rest up before we get slammed with moving stuff.  Hope you all have a great day!!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

lysb
on 6/2/09 4:51 am - Alexandria, VA
today is my day off, did some house stuff, went to lunch with a good friend, getting ready to take sarah to outdoor swim practice, will try a zoomba class tonight...hope my knee can take it! lys

Rebekah W.
on 6/2/09 5:40 am - Chester, VA
I didn't get to bed early enough last night either:) So I'm super pooped today. Same ole stuff going on here, cleaning cooking, running after the kids and exercising:) Hopefully our finances lighten up so I can start up horseback riding again:)
Rebekah
The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on.

Lauren B
on 6/2/09 6:59 am - VA
Well, let's see.  Last night I was an irate *****  This morning I corrected myself and thank those who love and worry about me and think of my best interests to point out things that could affect me legally.  Today has been steady and tomorrow I'm expecting a bomb to drop.  That about covers it.  LOL.  Seriously, I am a little stressed about what tomorrow could bring for me.  But am trying to stay focused on not festering on matters of which I have no control over, this being one of them.

I have a busy week planned.  Coffee tomorrow with a new friend.  A Women's social on Thursday and Saturday evening on the town.  I'm FINALLY getting out there and LOVE it.  :)

369/175/136
Highest Weight/Goal/Current Weight
233lbs LOST!!
Maintenance going strong!

Donna B.
on 6/2/09 11:23 am - Somewhere in, VA
Hi all.  I know I'm kind of late in posting but hey, better late than never, huh?

Work today was much better and smoother than yesterday.  After work, Scott and I did some more painting and shutter hanging on our house and then ran out for a quick coffee and a bit of retail therapy.  Now we are both just relaxing with some t.v. watching and puter time (he's on his I-touch since I've commandeered the laptop!) before bedtime. 

My cold seems to be subsiding (thank God!!) so hopefully that is a good sign that it won't turn into a full blown chest/cold mess.  Hope everyone else had a great Tuesday!

Life is short ~ dance like no one's watching!!

305/292/167/159
High/Surg/Curr/Goal

Ms Court
on 6/2/09 8:17 pm - Remington, VA
Try the CVS or Walmart version of mucinex.  Works great but isn't extended release.

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Cindy S.
on 6/2/09 1:37 pm - Charlottesville, VA

With only  hours of sleep last night, I was dragging also. Without being able to sleep, I washed clothes until 2:30 in the morning. Then it was up at 7:30am to get myself ready for work. Stopped for coffee before heading to the group home to take someone to the doctor's. Following the appointment I worked on paper work and errands for the house. Then it was time to run errands for me, grabbed something fast to eat, and then off to a municipal band concert. The concert was great.....lots of great music. Now home, catching up on the puter than heading to bed.
   Lately I feel that I am just going through the motions of everything with very little feeling for it. My depression seems to be hitting big time lately.....was also not taking Vitamin D like I should. Now I am back on Vitamin D and Iron which should have me perking in now time.
   Now it is time for this one to hit the hay...nite all.
  Cindy

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views