Daily Inspiration - Enjoy your freedom.

Sporty Jill
on 6/1/09 11:39 pm - Norfolk, VA
Enjoy your freedom.   After WLS, you continue day by day to cast off the chains that have bound you for so long. Each day you breathe better, move better, and feel better. You are free to enjoy not only your own life, but the lives of your family and friends as well.    Finally, you can play with your children outside. You can walk longer with your spouse or friends. You can say "yes" to invitations because you have the energy to endure the events, and you want to show off (just a little). Your family is excited to go on vacations that involve bathing suits and walking in the woods. And you equally share in the excitement of new places and new sites. Freedom from your weight is a wonderful feeling.   Action for the day: What have you avoided doing in the past that you can do now? Today, take steps to do something that celebrates your new-found freedom.   © 2007, National Association for Weight Loss Surgery. All rights reserved. Daily Inspirations are provided by the National Association for Weight Loss Surgery. Get our free report,  How to Regain-Proof Your Weight Loss Surgery at .www.nawls.com

Certified Personal Trainer

"I'm tough, ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. if that makes me a bitch, okay." - Madonna
Beginning Weight: 265  Current Weight:143 
So I run like a Girl....now keep up! 

Rebekah W.
on 6/2/09 5:44 am - Chester, VA
Wonderful advice Jill...I guess the only restraint right now is shorts. Im a 12, I see people size 12 in shorts all the time. I just haven't worn shorts for 15 years....so Friday Im going to buy some and let my reservation go:)
Rebekah
The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views