Happy Monday

Ms Court
on 6/1/09 12:09 am - Remington, VA
Well I am off of work today, which is why I am late posting.  How are you and how was your weekend?  I had a great weekend.  Was down in South Boston Virginia visiting with family, celebrating my granddad's 89th birthday.  We had such a great time and it was so much fun having everyone together.  I have to admit it was diffult being close to you all from the board and driving through your towns and not having time to stop and visit.

Today will be a busy day for me as I have a few errands to take care of.  The big news: WE GOT THE HOUSE!!!!!!!!  So I need to get our financial stuff over to our finance guy so that he can get the loan stuff done and then hopefully we will be moving in 3 weeks.  We are so excited and can't wait!!!!

Have a great day!!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

michelleg111806
on 6/1/09 1:14 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/23/09 with
Congrats on the House - What exciting news.

I am spending the day trying to get my house in order.  With three small boys, I don't think I can ever get ahead!!

Lost Since Surgery:

6 feet tall
All-Time High - 385lbs

Rebekah W.
on 6/1/09 1:18 am - Chester, VA
Congratulations!!!!! I know how exciting that can be, save your energy for the move:)

The big plan for my day is trying to get in enough water, cleaning and my new exercise regimen..woohoo:) But yeah nothing really exciting like a new house:)
Rebekah
The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on.

Lauren B
on 6/1/09 2:19 am - VA
Well i kind of already covered my stuff yesterday but I'll add a few things so we keep participation hopping!  :)

Last night I had a bit of the loomie gloomies.  Honeslty the more I thought about the weekend coming to a close and Monday and back to work upon us, the more upset I got.  See Monday mornings have become a struggle for me here the last month or so.  I have a situation at work to deal with that is challenging and it definatley doesn't make for a positive environment to start the week off.  I'm doing my best to overlook these negative feelings and embrace the week headstrong and positive.  I feel good right now, though as typical for a Monday I can't wait to get outta here.  Generally I don't like to work late on Mondays and I have quite a few errands to run this evening so I have a busy day still ahead.

Have a great rest of the day everyone!

369/175/136
Highest Weight/Goal/Current Weight
233lbs LOST!!
Maintenance going strong!

Brenda E.
on 6/1/09 2:35 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 07/29/09 with
Congrats on the house!!  What an exciting time for you!

Had a great weekend with my husband and friends.  We went to Harrisonburg, VA for a friends wedding on Saturday.  It was beautiful!!  Hadnt seen our friends in a while so it was nice to catch up with them.  Today I am working on unpacking and doing laundry.  Just went out for a short walk to enjoy this gorgeous weather.  Hope you all are having a wonderful day!!
Donna B.
on 6/1/09 10:01 am - Somewhere in, VA
Congrats on the house Courtney!!!  How exciting for you and your family!!!! 

Speaking of houses, we worked a lot on ours this weekend.  Evidently, the previous owner decided that bright yellow paint for the main color with burgundy/reddish shutters was the only way to go (which I am sure is one reason why the house stayed on the market for over a year!!).  Well, I told hubby I couldn't take it any longer so we went and bought some hunter green paint and spent most of the weekend repainting the shutters, front door and front porch.  We aren't completely finished yet, but it is looking so much better already!!!  Eventually we will repaint the entire house probably a color in the tan family but just changing the door, shutters and porch has really helped to tone down the yellow a lot.  Thank goodness!!! 

Other than that, we took Brandon to the races at a local dirt track on Saturday night which was a lot of fun.  Grocery shopping, laundry and regular weekly chores took up the rest of my weekend.  All in all, a good, albeit busy, weekend for me.

I had a rough Monday at work.  My supervisor was in a foul mood and made sure everyone else ended up in one by the end of the day as well.  Oh well, it's over now and only 4 more to go this week!!  Woo hoo!!   I am trying to take a cold, I believe, as I have been sneezing all day and have a croupy sounding cough with tightness in my chest.  I hope it dies down soon.  I hate being sick!!

Hope everyone had a great Monday!

Life is short ~ dance like no one's watching!!

305/292/167/159
High/Surg/Curr/Goal

Cindy S.
on 6/1/09 12:24 pm - Charlottesville, VA
Monday night at last....
   Court, congratulations on getting the house!!!!! Patience does payoff.
  On Monday mornings I get to sleep in a bit while most people are rushing in the early morning. This is my gift to myself after 12 years of getting up at 6am every morning while I was teaching. Once I was up, in no time I was out the door and headed to my fav coffee place. This place roasts their own beans, and the smells are wonderful. After two cups, it was off to pay rent. From there I headed to work. Work went well, very prouctive. After an errand to the pharmacy, I came home to pay bills. I hate to pay bills......depresses me so much.
   Soon it will be sleepytime...my favorite time of the day.
 Peace to all of you,
Cindy
Pat F.
on 6/2/09 10:55 am - Richmond, VA
Congrats on the house and glad you made the trip safely.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views