What Are YOU Doing To Move Today???

Sporty Jill
on 5/31/09 9:43 pm - Norfolk, VA
Good Morning Fitness Fanatics......

Sorry I have been MIA the past few days.  Work has been crazy busy, and my laptop crashed....AGAIN!  In a little over 2 years, I have had to replace the hard drive twice.  Fist time was 6 weeks out of warranty, second time was 1 day IN warranty.  Needless to say....I bought a new laptop.  Obviously this one is no good.

So, it looks like it's going to be a great day out there today.  Perfect for walking, running, riding a bike or just stretching in the garden.  Make sure you take advantage of the fact that you are able to move your body today.  Yes...you ARE able to move your body.  Even little walks, or lifting 1 pound weights count. 

Be accountable....tell me........What are YOU doing to move today????

Me?  Well, today is the beginning of a new program, so it's weight day.  But, my hips feel a little stiff, so I might add some ellipticle today, too.  Just to work out some of the kinks.  We shall see, as I didn't sleep at all last night, so I'm already tired.

Enjoy your day!

Certified Personal Trainer

"I'm tough, ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. if that makes me a bitch, okay." - Madonna
Beginning Weight: 265  Current Weight:143 
So I run like a Girl....now keep up! 

marinesangel
on 5/31/09 9:46 pm
Morning Jill,
Today I am uping my walking another 5 mins. So instead of 35 mins, I will be doing 40. I know its not alot, but im working my way up slowly. Hope you have a wonderful day!

Semper Fi,
Alisa

5'0" ~~ HW 233/SW 226.4/CW 141.4/GW 125 ish

Sporty Jill
on 6/1/09 11:23 pm - Norfolk, VA
Adding 5 minutes is AWESOME and you should be proud of yourself for being able to do that.  Often times, we sell ourselves short (we ALL do it) and let excuses as to why we cannot interfer with what we can do (guilty).  you are opening your mind to something new....5 minutes.  That's a GREAT challenge and I KNOW that you will be looking at 60 minutes very soon and wondering how int he heck you got there!

Rock on!!!!

"I'm tough, ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. if that makes me a bitch, okay." - Madonna

virtly
on 5/31/09 10:02 pm - va
RNY on 02/11/04 with
Morning Jill,
Good to see u back. Today spinning after work. It is an awesome workout. I see a big difference in my body but not on the scale. I'm happy though.
Sporty Jill
on 6/1/09 11:24 pm - Norfolk, VA
Did I even tell you how much I love spin class - hahahahaha.

The scale will catch up....PROMISE!  Stay with it and relish in the changes your body is making.

michelleg111806
on 5/31/09 10:15 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/23/09 with
Today I am headed out to jazzercise.  Hopefully my energy is returning and I will be able to do the whole class.

Lost Since Surgery:

6 feet tall
All-Time High - 385lbs

Sporty Jill
on 6/1/09 11:25 pm - Norfolk, VA
I use to do Jazzercise a long time ago.  I totally loved it.  I should look it up for a class or two.

Take your time, and enjoy the class!

Brenda E.
on 5/31/09 11:39 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 07/29/09 with
Today I am just cleaning house and going for a short walk around the apartment complex.
Sporty Jill
on 6/1/09 11:25 pm - Norfolk, VA

Housework counts!  enjoy your walk.

Rebekah W.
on 6/1/09 1:15 am - Chester, VA
Today is running around after the kids, major cleaning....again:) and a 3 1/2 mile hike, push ups and sit ups. I think that's going to work:)
Rebekah
The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views