June Challenge

Sporty Jill
on 6/1/09 11:17 pm - Norfolk, VA

HAHAH - I LOVE that song.  I want it for my Ipod, but you can't buy it as a single (drats).  But, I kid you not...I dance everytime I see that movie and they sing that song - haha.

Sounds like you have a great goal, and the beginnings of a real plan. 

Only advice I am going to give is that you make it fun.  Do something that you would look forward to doing again.

Oh...and ROCK IT when you do it!

Certified Personal Trainer

"I'm tough, ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. if that makes me a bitch, okay." - Madonna
Beginning Weight: 265  Current Weight:143 
So I run like a Girl....now keep up! 

Lauren B
on 6/1/09 2:15 am - VA
Okay my challenge to myself is one of the things I addressed in my check in.  Getting those vitamins in on the days when my schedule is off, and most importantly on the weekends when my schedule is WAY off.  :)  I think I will start keeping a log each evening if I was able to get everything in.

I'm happy to report I'm off to a good start.  I took my B-12 shot yesterday evening before bed (technically a day early) just to make sure I didn't forget it today.  And I've had my morning calcium so far.  I have my mid day dose of vitamins coming up shortly.  And then my late afternoon calcium.  I think I'm on track good for today!

369/175/136
Highest Weight/Goal/Current Weight
233lbs LOST!!
Maintenance going strong!

Sporty Jill
on 6/1/09 11:18 pm - Norfolk, VA
Another GREAT goal!  You know that theya re important, and like you...my weekends are just shot when it comes to schedules.  But, it sounds like you are figuring a way to put some structure in that area.

RIGHT ON!

"I'm tough, ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. if that makes me a bitch, okay." - Madonna

1MamaG
on 6/1/09 7:36 am - Norfolk, VA
My challenge for the month is to stop eating carbs, up my water intake, go back to the gym and remember my calcium! I have really fallen away from all my good habits. So for the month of June I will be going back to basics again to.

Geri
Geri G

Sporty Jill
on 6/1/09 11:20 pm - Norfolk, VA
I'm with you.  Unfortunately...I need some carbs - haha.  But, the good stuff, not garbage.

We can do this!!!!!  One day at a time.....

Donna B.
on 6/1/09 10:11 am - Somewhere in, VA
I so suck at drinking water.  I have always hated it but know that I really need it.  So my challenge to myself for June is to up my water intake.  I find that if I take a bottle of water with me to work in the mornings, I can make myself drink at least one and a half bottles by lunch time and and then another one and a half or so after lunch by my 5 o'clock quitting time.  I don't do this daily but I plan to really try to make this a daily habit, eventually increasing the intake to get at least 64 oz in daily and hopefully more like 80 oz on most days.

Also, I do pretty good with my vitamins during the week, but totally get off track with them on the weekends.  So I will do better with this too. 

Finally, since summer is finally here (no more snow, yeah!!!), I plan to make myself get outside in the evenings after work and walk my butt off in my subdivision.  Which is a really great work out as it has some hills and such.   And hubby likes to walk with me most days, so there's some great couple time for us as well!!  Sounds like a win - win deal, huh?? 

Thanks for inspiring us Jill.  Just what I needed today!!

Life is short ~ dance like no one's watching!!

305/292/167/159
High/Surg/Curr/Goal

Sporty Jill
on 6/1/09 11:21 pm - Norfolk, VA
Another great goal, especially with summer heat coming up.  Water is SO important.

If you find that you get bored with it, add some slice cucmber (spa tonic), sliced lemon, or even fresh raspberries.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views