Welcome to Saturday!

lysb
on 5/29/09 10:52 pm - Alexandria, VA
What is everyone up to today?  I'm off to take a fairfax county class that will allow me to sell concessions at the pool...YES, all hotdogs should be at 165 degrees before serving..that sort of fun.  Then off to the gym, then a double header softball game (my daughter's).  LOTS of sunscreen in my future.  I hope everyone has a fabulous day! lys

melanie M.
on 5/29/09 11:45 pm - Hopewell, VA
Morning

I am up and trying to get motivated to get dressed and outta here. I have to get last load out of house moved so I can get in there tomorrow and clean. After that I have no idea..maybe relax at the pool or go to the park.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!
Blair Maury
on 5/30/09 2:38 am - Portsmouth, VA
I am having a lazy day and am only running a 5k.

I had weight loss surgery. I did it the easy way.
lysb
on 5/30/09 2:40 am - Alexandria, VA
Blair you slacker....lys

Cindy S.
on 5/30/09 3:45 am - Charlottesville, VA
Happy Saturday!!!!
  Up earlier than yesterday to cool dry weather.  Then it was off to my fav place for a cuppa and to check out the SPCA Rummage Sale. Bought a new pot and a Gravity Lounge tee shirt. Now having lunch and putering. Then it is outside to clean up the yard before heading to a graduation party.
   Peace to all....
    Cindy
Tam
on 5/30/09 5:02 am - Richmond, VA
Hey there!  I am having a rough day with my anxiety but trying to work thru it.  So far I have gotten up extra early and had my protein drink on the patio with Claire, bathed and fed her, vegged, visited with my mom and dad and Fiona, gone swimming with the girls and now am having a visit from my Aunt that lives in NC.  Her sister passed away last weekend and the funeral was Thursday.  That was really tough on us all as she was only 49 and it was very unexpected.  I am trying to have as much outside time as I can and trying to get thru these anxiety/panic attacks.  Hope you all have a great day!

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views