TGIF

Ms Court
on 5/28/09 10:02 pm - Remington, VA
Well it is finally Friday!!!  Last night was a bit busy.  Took the oldest bathing suit shopping and ran some other errands, hurried home to fix a late dinner, get some laundry done, pack for the weekend, then dropped into bed.  Got a bit of a late start today as apparently we had some pretty big storms last night (I actually slept through them) which caused a power outage, thus no alarm clock.  Pretty excited here as I am only working 1/2 a day then will be off to visit with family.  I can't wait.  The oldest is going with me, hubby can't get off of work so he will be staying home and the youngest has 2 soccer games so she will be home too.  Will probably stay off the computer most of the weekend.  Hope you all have a great and wonderful weekend!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Brenda E.
on 5/28/09 10:07 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 07/29/09 with
Good morning Court and happy Friday!!!  Hope you have a great weekend with family!

Yesterday I spent the day cleaning out my spare bedroom.  It has become more of a junk room than anything else...if we dont know where to put it goes in there!  Today I am going with my husband for a follow up visit to the dr and then we are have a day date.  Going to the mall, watch a movie and dinner.  Tonight it is home to pack for the weekend.  We are heading to Harrisonburg for a wedding tomorrow and I am so excited about it!  Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!
Tina22026
on 5/28/09 10:29 pm
RNY on 01/14/09 with
Morning Court and Brenda!   Have fun this wknd - both of you!   Good luck at the dr's Brenda - I know your getting closer to getting a date!   Your day date today sounds fabulous too!

As for me, I'm off to the nursing home to see if mom can come home today.  Not sure if I have much else planned beyond that.  

Tina
Consult/Pre Op/Current/Goal - 347/329/137/160 

tommygirl
on 5/28/09 10:59 pm
Good morning ladies,  yesterday I had to take my hubby to Va. Beach for an eye appointment, and boy was that traffic hectic.  Came home in time for the girls to get off the bus, then took them to there mom's house till 9 then came home and crashed on my bed.
Today I am getting things ready for a yard sale which will be on Saturday  at Va. Beach.  The mommies group of tidewater is having one, and I am going to set up a table there. I just hope the rain holds off till at least 4. The rest of the weekend I am just going to do nothing.
Have a great day and a blessed weekend.
Betty
melanie M.
on 5/28/09 11:23 pm - Hopewell, VA
Morning all,

Today is a low-key day. I need a break from the move. Have to take hubby to St.Francis for a follow-up appt with the orthopedic at 4pm then heading over my sisters house for a girls night of fun and laughter(shes hosting a toy party)..lol 
Other than those 2 things I am relaxing today!!
Lifeski
on 5/29/09 1:03 am
This has been a very long 4 day week but finally Friday has arrived.  Working today then off to meet a friend for coffee after work.   Our daughter is working this evening so hubby and I have the house to ourselves for a few hours.  I kind of miss that even though we enjoy having her around.  We might have to open a bottle of wine we purchased at the Williamsburg winery last weekend.  Rest of the weekend is going to be busy doing cleaning and laundry and maybe we will take in a movie. 
There is a relatively new theater in town and we have been trying to see a movie every 2 or three weeks instead of yearly.  Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

Teresa
HW-293                     SW-290                    

Cindy S.
on 5/29/09 2:24 am - Charlottesville, VA
Hi Court,
  Happy trails to you. Where does your family live?
   Slow morning as I am off...showered and now ready to go. Got paid today...off for some groceries and potting soil. Grass was cut this morning...looks so nice.  Need to plant those zinnias before it rains again. May spend time on our downtown mall tonight.... free concert and such.
    What does one get someone heading to Wake Forest in the Fall? A UVA teeshirt...of course...lol.
   TGIF!
    Cindy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views