Plastic Surgery at Fair Oaks- Goldberg or Kreiger recs?

MartieGK
on 5/28/09 10:48 pm - Frederick, MD
RNY on 07/07/08 with
Hi All,

I'm at that stage where I'm starting to consider plastic surgery.  I had such a great experience with Fair Oaks for the RNY that I'd like to do my PS there too.  I went to a support meeting a few weeks back where Drs. Goldberg and Kreiger gave presentations.  Does anyone have any feedback on either of these doctors?  I'll be needing the whole works- arm lift, boob lift, tummy tuck and lower body lift.

Thanks!

Melissa N.
on 5/28/09 11:11 pm - Stafford, VA
Hi!!  I have not had PS yet, but I did have my consult with Dr. Kreiger.  He is amazing. The best bedside maners I have ever seen.  His Coordinator is also amazing.  I know there are several people here who had had work done by him and he comes HIGHLY recommended.  I am hoping to have stage one done in December.  That will be LBL (including tummy tuck) and breast left done then. 

415/375/180/175
highest/surgery day/current/ goal

Tina22026
on 5/29/09 4:02 am
RNY on 01/14/09 with
Wow Melissa - December!   Very cool.   Okay, here's a personal question but I'm curious - so here goes... does your insurance cover this or are you paying out of pocket?   I'm sure I have to pay out of pocket and am just curious to a ball park figure on this!  Gotta start saving now!

Tina
Consult/Pre Op/Current/Goal - 347/329/137/160 

Melissa N.
on 5/30/09 12:53 am - Stafford, VA
Hi Tina!!  It is not a personal question!!  First December is a target date.  He wants you to be stable in your weight for 3-6 months before he operates.  I have about 20 lbsto go to my highest goal weight.  And If I reach that I my try to maintain.  At my highest I have about 15lbs to my ultimate goal wieght and my skin prolly weighs about 10lbs or more and it can kick start your weight loss again.  From my heightest goal wieght I only have 15lbs to my ultimate. 

As far as insurance, they may cover the removal of the panni but the rest of the LBL will be out of pocket.  I am preparing to pay for it all out of pocket though.  PM me, I will let you know what my qote was for the LBL.

415/375/180/175
highest/surgery day/current/ goal

caroline2622
on 5/29/09 7:12 am - Woodbridge , VA
VSG on 09/30/08 with

Dr Goldberg did my girlfriend arms and inner thighs.   He did a fantastic job.   Can hardly see the scars on her arms.   He is an artist.  

Plan on using Dr Goldberg or Dr Kreiger myself in about a year. 

Good luck!!

lost 140 lbs     

Extended TT 12/072009     Plastic Surgeon Mitchell Krieger                     
Lauren B
on 5/31/09 2:12 am - VA
Hello there.  I am not a current patient (yet) but have my consultation with Dr. Krieger next month.  I have seen two presentations from him and seen the results and happy reports from patients.  Hands down i have no other choice of which surgeon to use.  I will be traveling up from Richmond to do my appts and surgery with him. 

369/175/136
Highest Weight/Goal/Current Weight
233lbs LOST!!
Maintenance going strong!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views