Thursday greetings

marinesangel
on 5/28/09 4:35 am, edited 5/28/09 4:36 am
Good Afternoon Everyone,
Its been a peaceful day here in Virginia Beach. I thought it was going to rain, but no rain as of yet. The weather claimed all week that it was going to rain every single day.. Still NO rain!!!! I have a feeling its all going to hit this weekend and keep me indoors.. Now that sucks!
As for yesterday, I got the kids off to school, came home and walked on the treadmil like a good girl, then went to meet my husband on his lunch break. Came home and cleaned some house and then headed out to get my son from school. Yep, that was my day. Well if you add in all the vitamins and calcium, then you have my everyday..LOL! 

Hope everyone has a wonderful evening!!!!

Semper Fi,
Alisa

5'0" ~~ HW 233/SW 226.4/CW 141.4/GW 125 ish

Ms Court
on 5/28/09 9:54 pm - Remington, VA
Sounds like a nice normal day!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Cindy S.
on 5/28/09 6:49 am - Charlottesville, VA

Happy Thursday means weekend is here ...yea!!!!
  Today began with an early shift at work, and leaving early. Took one of my guys to the docs and spent time with him till noon. Then it was to the office to do paper work and to K-mart for some shopping for the group home.
   The rain came down in buckets around 1pm, but now it is sunny and humid. Feels like summer!!!
   For me, the weekend will include house cleaning, pool time and attending a graduation party on Saturday. Also need to plant some zinnia's.
   Thinking about Father's Day and what to get my dad. Either something from Hickory Farms or a gift card to Cold Stone Creamery...hmmm! Cheese or ice cream?
   To all, have a great weekend!!!
   Cindy

Ms Court
on 5/28/09 9:54 pm - Remington, VA
A combo, cheesecake icecream!

**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Cindy S.
on 5/29/09 2:14 am - Charlottesville, VA
Coldstone it is....thanks.
Cindy
melanie M.
on 5/28/09 11:09 am - Hopewell, VA
Im late but its still Thursday!!

I had to move a load from house this morning then went to richmond to get hubby's birth certificate. Came home and my good friend(had WLS in 2004) came for a visit. Now I am relaxing before calling it a night.

Hope everyone had a great day
Ms Court
on 5/28/09 9:55 pm - Remington, VA
Hope those pesky moving chores ease up soon!

Lifeski
on 5/28/09 12:00 pm
Had my official consult with the nutritionist and surgeon.  Left pretty dissapointed since I found out I have to start a 6 month supervised diet.  I had hoped to bypass this because I had been part of a study that had monthly weigh ins and nutrition counseling.  Oh well.  I was pretty bummed.  Then it was off to work.  Home to do Wii EA Sports Active and took my daughter to get new glasses.  Wow since she has been home from college it's like there is a vaccume sucking money out of hubbys wallet. :)  Overall not a horrible day but I have had better.
Ms Court
on 5/28/09 9:55 pm, edited 5/28/09 9:56 pm - Remington, VA
Those pesky kids, they always need something!  For us it has been new bathing suits and hair products this week.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views