Thursday greetings

Ms Court
on 5/27/09 8:35 pm - Remington, VA

Morning all!  How was your Wednesday?  Things were good here.  Work was a bit slow, then it was home, a quick dinner and out to watch the youngest get inducted into the NJHS.  Not much planned today.  Work of course then a quiet evening at home.  Got to get ready for the weekend.  I will be out of town visitng with family, celebrating my grandad's 89th bday.  Have a great day!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Donna B.
on 5/27/09 9:26 pm - Somewhere in, VA
Good morning.  Wednesday was a long day ~ probably because my butt was dragging from lack of sleep.  I'm still tired today but hoping for a shorter, nicer day.  Congrats on your youngest's induction into the NJHS.  That is great news.  I wish y'all safe travel on your visit with your grandad this weekend.  Sounds like a fun trip! 

We got a call last night about 8 p.m.  My hubby's dad, who will turn 80 in June, was admitted to a hospital in Roanoke with fluid buildup around his heart and lungs.  Roanoke is about 2 hours from where we live so hubby is a bit stressed because of the distance and not being able to go straight up due to work responsibilities.  My FIL will probably be in the hospital for at least 5 days so it looks like a road trip is in our near future.  All prayers and good thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

Nothing much on tap for today.  Just work and then home.  It's supposed to rain buckets in this neck of the woods today and that really doesn't help when you start the day dragging!!    Good news is, at least for now, the weatherman is promising us a nice weekend.  So I am looking forward to that.  Hope everyone has a great Thursday!

Life is short ~ dance like no one's watching!!

305/292/167/159
High/Surg/Curr/Goal

Ms Court
on 5/28/09 9:51 pm - Remington, VA
Will be keeping you all in my thoughts & prayers.

**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

lysb
on 5/27/09 9:41 pm - Alexandria, VA
Good morning all - Donna, sorry to hear about your FIL, i'll keep him in my prayers.  Court, congrats on the NJHS induction, i'll be going to my daughter's next week, i can't wait!  i'm off today, taking sarah to the orthodontist, then i'll hit the gym and tackle our bedroom, its a disaster!  I hope everyone has a great day! lys

Ms Court
on 5/28/09 9:52 pm - Remington, VA
Thanks!  Definitely a confidence booster for her.  School doesn't come as easy to her as it does her sister and that bothers her so this was a could compliment for her.

Rebekah W.
on 5/27/09 11:57 pm - Chester, VA
Good morning Sunshine! My Wednesday was good, I went and visited a friend who had her second ankle surgery...she's doing great. Before that we had a pretty busy morning. Today nothing is really planned, just cleaning a caring for the kiddos. I had a little let down, I wanted to go on the 10k in Richmond on Saturday and can't go. No one to go with:(  But anyways I enjoy your postings each morning although I dont respond very often. I have to go do some more stuff. Have a blessed day!
Rebekah
The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on.

lysb
on 5/28/09 3:58 am - Alexandria, VA
Rebekah - check with Blair, he is probably running that race.  lys

Ms Court
on 5/28/09 9:53 pm - Remington, VA
I agree with Lys, check with Blair!

Tina22026
on 5/28/09 3:09 am
RNY on 01/14/09 with
Good Afternoon All... Way to go Court on your daughters induction.  Very special.   Sorry to hear about your FIL Donna - will add him to our prayer list.

Thought I was getting my mom out of the nursing home yesterday but not all her paper work was done.  Now it's looking like tomorrow (Friday).   Have already run errands and dropped our dog off at the groomers - waiting to pick her up now.  Hoping for a restful afternoon!

Tina
Consult/Pre Op/Current/Goal - 347/329/137/160 

Ms Court
on 5/28/09 9:53 pm - Remington, VA
Have a great weekend!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views