Let's get some successes up here....

Penny Denny
on 5/27/09 12:37 am - Collinsville, VA
Thanks Blair, I did find a few. Looks like I will be doing the July 4th in Kernersville, NC. I'll let you know how it goes.

283/274/162
highest/surgery/current

Ms Court
on 5/26/09 10:36 pm - Remington, VA
Wow Penny!  What a great inspiration & teacher for you family!!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Lauren B
on 5/31/09 2:26 am - VA
Penny you have done fantastic and that fact that your surgery and new found health and diet has affected your family is such a positive way is AWESOME.  Keep it up!

369/175/136
Highest Weight/Goal/Current Weight
233lbs LOST!!
Maintenance going strong!

Ms Court
on 5/26/09 10:37 pm - Remington, VA
Blair, you have done fabulously & are a great inspiration.

I think my biggest success through my journey has been trying new things.  Right now I have been in a slump and not where I need to be but I am going to work on that. 

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Nancy E.
on 5/27/09 5:08 am - Charlottesville, VA
Hello Blair and Va. Board,

My latest success would have to be doing a 4 hour hip hop/jazz dance workshop on Sunday and surviving!! 

Sporty Jill
on 5/27/09 9:09 pm - Norfolk, VA
Great job, Blair.  Funny how far we come in such a short period of time when we release our minds.

Unfortunately, between surgeries and injuries, I always feel like I am starting over, but that is my success...the fact that I haven't given up and keep going.

It's a great feeling when you use a body fat monitor and realize that you have to set it to "athlete" mode instead of "normal" mode.

Now....if I would just stop fighting that idea........

Certified Personal Trainer

"I'm tough, ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. if that makes me a bitch, okay." - Madonna
Beginning Weight: 265  Current Weight:143 
So I run like a Girl....now keep up! 

Blair Maury
on 5/28/09 2:14 am - Portsmouth, VA
Yeah Jill, injuries suck. I popped a hip flexor after the Rock 'n Roll and thought I'd never get my groove back. Just the work. Good job fighting through though.

It is a heck of a deal when you realize that you're looking at competing with other people and not just against your body. It is cool when the victory isn't just finishing but finishing better than you had.

I had weight loss surgery. I did it the easy way.
Lauren B
on 5/31/09 2:24 am - VA
You story is such an inspiring one.  Not only have you gotten the weight off, you are an exercise MACHINE.  Thank you again for sharing your success with us!  :)

369/175/136
Highest Weight/Goal/Current Weight
233lbs LOST!!
Maintenance going strong!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views