It's a Wonderful Wednesday

Penny Denny
on 5/27/09 12:35 am - Collinsville, VA
I too had a brother that was not supportive and would voice his opinion. Today he is one of my biggest cheerleaders. You do what is best for YOU.

283/274/162
highest/surgery/current

Brenda E.
on 5/27/09 12:56 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 07/29/09 with
Thank you ladies!  I am doing this for ME because I want to be healthy!!!  My husband is very supportive and with him and you all I am sure I will come out of this a better person.  So looking forward to gaining my health back and being able to enjoy life again.
Jennifer C.
on 5/27/09 4:06 am - virginia beach, VA
Hi everyone, After reading Court's post yesterday, I don't post because I feel whiny posting about whats going on in my life.  Some of you know whats happening others dont.  Right now it's taking a lot of my time and its the same stuff day after day, and if i'm tired of dealing with it, I'm sure you guys would be tired of listening.  Today I took Allie to swim with her best friend, now she's napping and i'm catching up on some things, I plan on taking her to meet up with some other friends and go to the Jumping Monkey (it's some kind of indoor bouncehouse thing).  Then hopefully running some errands with my best friend this evening, allowing us some grown up chat time.  Just kind of hanging in there.  Tam, keep your head up, I faught it long and hard after Allie.  Maybe we can get together soon.  Everyone seems to be doing great and looking amazing!! 

tommygirl
on 5/27/09 10:32 am

Hello stranger, it's been awhile since I've been on. I've been in Pa. Florida and back to Newport News, then we went to Salsbury Va. over the weekend. Those mountains are so pretty. Today I decide to do something nice for my neighbor Karen. She is in Fla, right now so I decide to go and spring clean her house for her. She is a single mom and works such long hours and I just wanted to do something for her. I got three more rooms to do before Saturday, so tomorrow I will be cleaning again.
Sorry to hear that your are going through this depression mood. You are in my prayers, I know God hears our prayers so just hold on that depression will go before you know. I sure do miss you we must get together before you head back to work. We need to plan an outing for all those who can come.
Love and Prayers are being sent your way.
Betty

Cindy S.
on 5/27/09 10:45 am - Charlottesville, VA
Happy Wednesday evening to all of you....
   This morning began with a stop for a cuppa to go. Then it was off to work....the guy who was in the hospital is now home and recovering. He appears to be feeling better, but still on antibiotics. After spending the morning with him, worked on paper work as one month is ending and another just beginning. Cant believe that we are half way through the year already. Left work at pm. Headed to the mall for dinner...to walk and needed a new bra. Now I am home washing clothes and putering.
  Two friends are in Hong Kong visiting with their family. It is neat to hear of their adventures on fb. Makes me want to go as well.
  Just found out that Jimmy Buffet is coming to Charlottesville in November. I am hoping to work the concert. U2 are coming in October. Looking forward to working both concerts as well as UVA Football games.
   Looking forward to the weekend.
   Peace,
   Cindy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views