Tuesday - beware truth enclosed

Brenda E.
on 5/26/09 6:55 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 07/29/09 with
I will try to do better then!  I am sure I will have more questions as time goes on but right now just focusing on the 6 month diet.  My last appointment is on the 4th of June so about a week to go.   I am getting very nervous about it all! 
Tam
on 5/26/09 9:35 am - Richmond, VA
Nerves are normal.  You will do great!  Let me know how it goes.

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

Ms Court
on 5/26/09 10:18 pm - Remington, VA
Thanks Brenda.  You do and will have contributions to all of us!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Donna B.
on 5/26/09 10:43 am - Somewhere in, VA
I love to read what everyone has going on in their lives on a daily basis as well.  I don't often respond mainly for two reasons:  1) My life is totally boring!!   and  2) I live in the fartherest southwestern corner of this fine state and feel like I am all alone most of the time since most everyone else lives more towards the northern and eastern areas.     I'm like the black sheep of the family!!  It's so sad!!!

As for my weekend, I had a good one.  We took my son down to NC to a local race track that we used to attend weekly when we lived down there.  I got to go to my favorite farmer's market where I scored some of the most luscious strawberries ever along with some rhubarb (sp) for my hubby since it's a favorite of his, and some homemade banana nut bread (sinful but oh, so good!!).  We didn't get home till almost 1 a.m, on Sunday so we slept in and just had a nice relaxing day.  Monday was spent house cleaning, catching up on laundry and doing a bit of retail therapy!!  So all in all, it was a good weekend.  Today was work (is it Friday yet???!!!) and now I'm just relaxing before getting ready for bed. 

Hope everyone else had a great Tuesday!

Life is short ~ dance like no one's watching!!

305/292/167/159
High/Surg/Curr/Goal

Ms Court
on 5/26/09 10:20 pm - Remington, VA
And here I thought that handsome new hubby of yours had locked you in the house for the honeymoon and that was where you were...lol

I think we all feel our lives are boring or not as good as others but I also think that what we experience howeve insignificant for ourselves could be a big deal to someone else and may help them. 

**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Cindy S.
on 5/26/09 11:28 am - Charlottesville, VA
Hi Ms Court,
  Please continue to post. It may be later in the day or in the evening, but I do read and post to the board. I enjoy reading about everyone's journey, and sometimes get ideas for what I can do to enrich my life.

Today began with a cuppa at my favorite spot. Then it was off to the hospital to spring one of the guys from the group home. Got there at 10:30am. Waited for meds to come from the pharmacy. He finally left the hospital at 2:30pm. He was so anxious to leave. Also had to take another resident to the dentist. Lots of running around.
   After work, stopped at the store for cat food and diet soda. Then it was out for a bite to eat. Now home, lsitening to music and putering. Work will begin early tomorrow, working 9-5pm. In the evening, I will stop at the gym for a much needed work out.

Peace to all,
     Cindy
Ms Court
on 5/26/09 10:20 pm - Remington, VA
Cindy, I love to read your posts.  You are always on the go and doing so many interesting things.  I wonder sometimes where you have the time and the energy.

melanie M.
on 5/26/09 2:08 pm - Hopewell, VA
Ms. Court,

I am truly sorry you feel as though we dont wanna respond to your posts. I have been so wrapped up in my problems and lack of internet service I havent had anyway of getting online. I now have internet back so I will be here more often. I sometimes need a break from OH as I get addicted easily and never get anything done around the house!!

My weekend? I have been packing to move and its all been on me. Hubby is still unable to use left arm since his surgery in March so I had to pack the whole house up myself. Friday I had my nephews 1st birthday party to attend then we played monopoly with friends. Saturday I packed till 4pm and went and played monopoly with friends again. Sunday I packed till 2pm went to Golden Corral with friends and ended up playing monopoly again. As you can tell we play monopoly alot we are addicted to it and very competitive!!  Monday and Tuesday we moved. Well we arent done yet but will be before the weekend.

So keep the post going and I promise to make an appearance more often
Ms Court
on 5/26/09 10:21 pm - Remington, VA
Thanks Melanie!

Lauren B
on 5/31/09 2:50 am - VA
I LOVE and ADORE your honesty on this.  I will fully admit.  I have never been one to participate in the daily post thread, mainly because had nothing positive to share and in my opinion a boring life.  The last year and a half has been a real struggle with Nate adn there wasn't much positive for me to share.  I didn't want to divulge too much information to you all and drag the joint down.  Now that we are separated and that stress is gone, my life has moved into a move light and entertaining direction of being out there dating, lonliness and some troubles at work, which most of you know, my career is my entire focus in life.  So, hmph, I don't know that people really care to hear about my dramatic bs over here.  Some of you peeps are on my facebook and I'm sure you are laughing your asses off at my updates and blogs that illude to my drama filled life as of late.  I will make an effort.  If nothing else I'll give you all something to giggle about!!  :)

369/175/136
Highest Weight/Goal/Current Weight
233lbs LOST!!
Maintenance going strong!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views