Tuesday - beware truth enclosed

Ms Court
on 5/26/09 10:14 pm - Remington, VA
Thanks for the encouragement Lys! 

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Kitty Kat
on 5/25/09 11:15 pm - Richmond, VA
Good am beautiful. I totally understand where you are a coming from & its also why I stopped doing it as well & just haven't found the push to do it again. Sincerely from my heart I love the daily post & fully admit to not reading the boards as often as I used to. Perhaps once to twice a week & that's about it. To me there is no right or wrong ways to do the daily post. At the same time I think that several attempts have been made to get the board back to a more productive level for some time. I think if we poll folks that could help. Asking what would like to be seen, what topics would like to be discussed & continuing to forge ahead regardless of the lack of replies. Just a thought.

My weekend started off really sad & heart tugging and as it progressed got better filled with more happy times and finally a few smiles. Almost all our time was spent out in nature & sunnin' & poolin'. Nice times with the buggas & enjoyed some movies as well. Hope ya'll have a great day.

Kitty Kat - Lap RNY 29th Jan 03
Blessed Momma to Kayla & Nora
Sober since 25th Aug 07 
www.the-butterfly-chronicles.blogspot.com
Thankful for the easy, grateful for the hard & hopeful for tomorrow.

Ms Court
on 5/26/09 10:15 pm - Remington, VA
Glad to hear your weekend got better.  We do need a shake up on this board but I am out of ideas on how to do it.  I will just keep plugging along with what I have been doing I suppose but at the same time I will make a better personal effort to respond more to other posts.

**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Penny Denny
on 5/26/09 1:39 am - Collinsville, VA
I will try to do better. I do like reading, but sometimes I feel my life is not as "exciting" as others.

The new thing in my life.....Our community is having an activity challenge and a chance to win a trip to Myrtle Beach. I'm determined to finish. You have 3 "bingo" cards . After completing one card, you turn it in for the next. If you finish all 3, your name will go into a drawing for prizes.  Yesterday, I did 2 of the challenges which were 2-30 minute hikes. After water aerobics tonight, I will be able to get my 3rd card. They get progressively harder so I'm excited to see what is on the new card.

Also, I have applied for a new job.

Wish me luck.

283/274/162
highest/surgery/current

Tam
on 5/26/09 2:36 am - Richmond, VA
Penny,

YES!  Your life is just as interesting as others!  I love reading about what you do.

Good luck with the new job...keep us posted!

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

Tina22026
on 5/26/09 2:56 am
RNY on 01/14/09 with
That's too cool Penny!  Hope you win!  What a great idea!  and FUN!

Tina
Consult/Pre Op/Current/Goal - 347/329/137/160 

strawsergirl
on 5/26/09 4:19 am - VA

I am fairly new to the OH site and 2 months post op on 5/24, I have to admit I am a lurker more that a poster.  I have posted a few things out there but didn't really get any response.  I love the idea of a daily thread and would love to have others like me for support. 

I had a busy weekend, hubby had to work all weekend, and my mother in law came for a visit.  We really enjoyed ourselves.  Yesterday I pretty much did nothing but relax for most of the day.  All though we did sell 3 german shepherd puppies over the weekend, so that was great! 

I look forward to the daily posts.  thanks!!

Starting weigh 265
Current Weight 151

Ms Court
on 5/26/09 10:17 pm - Remington, VA
Sounds like a great contest.  Good Luck! 

I am not sure that "exciting" lives are the thing.  I think being able to share the normal ups & downs helps us all to bond and grow.

Brenda E.
on 5/26/09 5:54 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 07/29/09 with
Good afternoon Court!  I am new to the boards and am preop and dont always feel like I have anything to contribute to the convesations but I do read your posts.  I think you are an inspiration and you have come a long way lady!! 

Glad you had a great relaxing weekend!  My husband and I kept busy with family but did manage to find time to relax also.  Went out for a walk yesterday only to get rained on! 
Tam
on 5/26/09 6:38 am, edited 5/26/09 6:39 am - Richmond, VA
Brenda,

You ALWAYS have something to contribute!  Even if you only ask questions it could be something someone else needs help with and is too afraid to ask...

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views