Tuesday - beware truth enclosed

Ms Court
on 5/25/09 8:36 pm - Remington, VA
Okay guys I have to admit that the daily post does not seem to be working for me.  Very few people seem to respond and it just kind of drifts.  I do not know what to do.  I have to admit that my own insecurities play in to this and I wonder if it is an issue with me or how I post and that is why people will not respond to my post.  I enjoy letting you all know what is going on in my life and reading what is going on in yours.  There are quite a few newbies on the board who need us too.  The board just doesn't seem to be where it used to be.  This situation has been sitting on me for awhile and I am just not sure what to do about it.

As for my weekend.  I had a great time.  Was able to really get some relax time in.  Yesterday we crashed my sister's cookout over at my mom's house.  Had a great time.  I was in bed early to try and get ready for my week.  Still a bit groggy this a.m. but hoping once the coffee kicks in I will be feeling better.  Have a great one!!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Tina22026
on 5/25/09 9:06 pm
RNY on 01/14/09 with
Morning Court... I read the daily post every day when I'm home - just sometimes I don't have much to say or contribute or I'm in a rush out the door.  Nothing personal though.

I will say my hubby and I had a great time in Bonaire and that I am now an official certified scuba diver!  What a blast!   We got home early Sunday morning and it's taken 2 days to get rested from the vacation!  

As for today, off to see Dr. Halmi this morning for my 4 month post-op.  Feeling good!!  Have a nice day all.

Tina
Consult/Pre Op/Current/Goal - 347/329/137/160 

Ms Court
on 5/26/09 10:11 pm - Remington, VA
I am jealous, I wish I had a fabulous vacation planned this year.

**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Fluffymom
on 5/25/09 9:23 pm - Elizabeth City, NC
I also read everyday, but don't post too much mainly due to time and previous lack of response. But I do enjoy reading the posts even just what is everyone eating..... really gives you support and encouragement that your not alone in this choice and continuing challenge. Please don't feel that you are not making a difference, because just by posting daily, you reach so many more people than respond. So please, keep posting, cause you do make a difference, its nice to see "humans" on this board!!! Hope everyone had a great weekend, I moved 3 cubic yards of mulch (ouch) but did get a little pool time in but its back to work today to play catch up from 3 days off.

Everyone have a good one..... and Court, hang in there!!!

Always reading, watching,

Barb
Ms Court
on 5/26/09 10:10 pm - Remington, VA
Thanks for the encouragement!

marinesangel
on 5/25/09 9:33 pm
I too read your post Ms. Court. I guess sometimes I just feel to new to say much. As for me, my weekend was rough. I will be two weeks out tomorrow and going to all the cookouts with my family this weekend got to me. The smell of all the wonderful foods and here I was just eating a deviled egg was rather a sad time for me. Other than that, the weekend was ok. I did go Friday night to the board walk with my hubby and get my walking in, then afterwards we sat on a bench and listened to a live band play as we watched the sunset. It was a wonderful evening!!!

Have a great day!

5'0" ~~ HW 233/SW 226.4/CW 141.4/GW 125 ish

Ms Court
on 5/26/09 10:11 pm - Remington, VA
It will get better as the time progresses.  As I newbie, we need your input too as there are other newbies who will benefit from what you experience.

Tam
on 5/25/09 9:42 pm - Richmond, VA
Good morning beautiful.  Well, I have to admit one reason for me not being back in full force is feeling the same way you do about the posts.  It is very depressing to me and already having post partum depression pretty bad I did not want to add to it.  The board has taken a turn for the bad...we need more participation and not just popping in once or twice a month.  Now with summer upon us it will probably be getting worse as folks do more and have less time for the computer.  I do read at least every other day.  Sometimes Claire's schedule does not leave me much time to read or post.  I am one that hearts seeing what everyone is doing for the day.

Glad your weekend was good.  Mine was fantastic.  We had cookouts with my family and lots of outdoor and pool time.  I took Claire swimming for the first time and it was a hoot.  She has an adorable bathing suit that my sister got her.  As for today, I have a doctors appointment coming up in just a little bit.  I am sipping my protein drink and getting ready.  After that I have some laundry to finish and some cleaning to get done.  Nothing major.  If the weather holds out then we will cook out again!

Hope you have a fabulous day!  Love you much!

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

Ms Court
on 5/26/09 10:13 pm - Remington, VA
Tammy I hope that you are feeling better soon!  I know how that depression can get in and make everything yucky.  It sounds like you are really enjoying Miss Claire, as you should!

lysb
on 5/25/09 10:00 pm - Alexandria, VA
Ms. Court - i do think the daily posting makes a difference.  But, i hear ya, sometimes i feel like gosh, doesn't anyone else come here anymore?  i'm off work today, but sadly have to go to a viewing for an old work friend of mine (she was only 40), it is just so heartbreaking, we haven't been in touch in years, but i feel a strong need to go and tell her family just how fabulous she was to work next to for 5 years!  Tomorrow, we have the preschool picnic, so i'm praying this rain will end tonight...everyone have a great day. lys

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views