Found an old picture of Ms Court and myself!!!

jilldennis
on 5/24/09 4:12 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Hi, All I am on bed rest from having yet another back procedure done so I have been going through pictures...I found a picture of Courtney and I that I just have to post...how things can change in just over three years time....http://www.obesityhelp.com/myoh/photos/69515/Before-After-Pictures/Me-and-Courtney/#photo

Hope everyone is doing well.  I'm going to read some profiles and do some other catch up reading!

Hugs
Jill

~*~Jill Dennis~*~
Something to think about...There are two ways of spreading light...to be the candle or the mirror that reflects...No matter what may cross your path today...choose to have a great day!!!

278+ pounds Pre-Surgery
300+ pounds Highest
Today I am below goal at 135 pounds 
and lovin' life!!

Jon is now at the doctor's goal!!!
300+ pounds Pre-Surgery
Today he is 175 pounds and lovin' life!!

http://www.bumblebeecottage.net

lysb
on 5/24/09 5:42 am - Alexandria, VA
Wow, thanks for sharing.  you both look so amazing.  Jill, sending you some healing prayers, take care of YOU!  lys

jilldennis
on 5/24/09 11:05 pm - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Thanks!

~*~Jill Dennis~*~
Something to think about...There are two ways of spreading light...to be the candle or the mirror that reflects...No matter what may cross your path today...choose to have a great day!!!

278+ pounds Pre-Surgery
300+ pounds Highest
and lovin' life!!

300+ pounds Pre-Surgery

Tam
on 5/24/09 12:57 pm - Richmond, VA
I remember when this was taken!  Court, Tammy G and I were outfitted in the Jill Dennis collection!  You had awesome dresses!

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

jilldennis
on 5/24/09 11:13 pm - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
...and Holly too!  Do you know whatever happened to Tammy G?  We had so much fun back then!  That was back when Jon was still against gbs...and now he is almost ready to celebrate his 3 year surgiversary in November and mine will be 4 years in August!
BTW - as soon as the doctor says I can drive again little miss Claire will be getting a special delivery from Bumblebums.

~*~Jill Dennis~*~

278+ pounds Pre-Surgery
300+ pounds Highest
and lovin' life!!

300+ pounds Pre-Surgery

Tam
on 5/24/09 11:34 pm - Richmond, VA
YES!  I had forgotten about Holly's dress.  That was a wonderful evening!  I talk to Tammy every now and again.  She has recently adopted a baby and is trying to get settled in with that.  The baby has a heart defect.  How are you doing since your procedure?  Steve gets the injections, too. 

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

Ms Court
on 5/25/09 1:40 am - Remington, VA
Oh My!!!!  I hardly recognize myself.  That was my dress from being maid of honor in my sisters wedding.  It has long since been donated.    Thanks for the post & memories Jill.  Love you and hope you are healing good!!!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views