Ashburn Event Observations.........

vagirl00
on 5/7/08 2:15 am
RNY on 09/19/07 with
Hey, Jill:  Just thought I would let you know that the girl you referred to was my daughter, Lindsay.  She was telling me how nice you were to talk to.  She's a great girl, and so supportive ... I am so blessed!  :)
Cindy   Beach    

5'9"   347/200/186/180

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

....Helen Keller

Mary D.
on 5/9/08 1:59 am - Richmond, VA
First, thank you Jill, Kat, Melinda and everyone else who put their thoughts down in such detail about the event. It's wonderful for those who did not attend, a great confirmation for those of us who did and EXCELLENT feedback for the OH staff. I plan to email Nikki at OH and ask her to come view these threads. I agree with all of the feedback given thus far, both positive and the areas that could be improved. Overall, I am so darn happy that I went! One word sums up how I was left feeling after the dinner on Saturday: EMPOWERED I felt so good connecting with everyone, being honest about who I was and the journey I have traveled and inspired by those alongside me. This is an empowering adventure for us all and that is a life-changing force! xoxo

Mary D. 
Pre op: 260 lbs, 5'3"
Goal reached 14 months later: 130 lbs
Regain over next 3.5 years to a high of: 166 lbs
Current weight: 135.8 lbs and heading back to 130 lbs!!

Lee Anne M.
on 5/9/08 2:12 am - Ladysmith , VA
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 943 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2275 views