Happy Halloween!!!

Sporty Jill
on 10/31/06 9:47 am - Norfolk, VA
Hop;e everyone faired well. I had a BLAST! Posted a few pictures of me in my costume. It was so much fun not having to wear a cape, fat suit or big dress! I went to work in my costume, and people didn;t even recognize me - not sure why..... ANyways....hope everyone had fun! Jill
Anna Bryant
on 10/31/06 10:18 am - Roanoke, VA
Happy happy Halloween to you too. We had a geat one. I got off work early, picked up my little one. We carved his pumpkin then when the daddy got home we went trick or treating with some neighbors. It was really a good time. And can you believe..........I did not have one piece of candy....wooooot wooooot for me I am trying to lose as much as I can before my surgery. Doc says I need to lose 10lbs and I am shooting for 20. I have lost 4 so far..9 from the time I started my journey. Anna here is my little one on a sugar high Hehe..actually I only let him have a couple of pieces....lol
(deactivated member)
on 10/31/06 8:05 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hey!!! ....I wanna see, I wanna see! Help this blonde out, will ya? I went to your profile and scrolled the entire thing and didn't see any Halloween pictures - the last entry at the bottom was your Mid-October update. Um, do I need a super secret decoder ring or sumthin' to view them. LOL, he'p me, he'p me!! Hugs - Lei
Sporty Jill
on 10/31/06 8:48 pm - Norfolk, VA
It's in my "New" profile....ugh! I'm still working out this new system.
Sporty Jill
on 11/1/06 7:21 am - Norfolk, VA
Ok...you should be able to see it now. Jill
Betsy Anitahug
on 11/1/06 6:23 am - Danville, VA
I like Lei went through the whole profile looking for a halloweenie picture....please post soon...you are looking great. Hugs, betsy
Sporty Jill
on 11/1/06 7:22 am - Norfolk, VA
You should be able to see it now. Jill
Anna Bryant
on 11/1/06 10:30 am - Roanoke, VA
Wow great Halloween costumes....looks like you had a good time. Anna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views