How do you get your pic to show up in your posts?

Robin C.
on 10/31/06 7:49 am - Norfolk, VA
Hi All, I know it is probably hear some where, but I can't find it. How do I go about getting a picture to show up in my posts? I'd like for you guys to be able to a face with my name until I get to meet you in person. Also, I really enjoy seeing all of you guys' beautiful pics on all of your posts! Thanks, Robin
Kathy & Rich
on 10/31/06 8:15 am - Fairfax, VA
Go to the Main Forum by selecting Forum at the top and then the first line under that. Then when you are at the main board... look at the blue box at the top left called User Settings. Click that. That is where you upload your picture (avatar) and can create a signature for the boards that are in the new format like the main board. Picture cannot be more than 100 by 100 pixels. Kathy
Robin C.
on 10/31/06 9:43 am - Norfolk, VA
Thank you, Kathy. Now I just need to figure out how to get a better resolution so the pic is not all pixellated. I'll just play with it some until I get it right. Hugs, Robin
Splenderella
on 10/31/06 10:04 am
I see your face... Erika
Anna Bryant
on 10/31/06 10:11 am - Roanoke, VA
Me too!! Anna
Chyanne2u
on 10/31/06 11:54 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Robin, Your beautiful mug is right here for us all to see. It is always nice to have a face to put with a name. I am using an avitar of Belle from Beauty & the Beast until I get a better close up. And one that's the right size. Lots of Love Kathy
A10sFrau
on 10/31/06 12:12 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
Glad to meet you, face to face Lois
(deactivated member)
on 10/31/06 8:01 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
LOVE being able to put a face with a personality/post - and what a very pretty face it is!
Sporty Jill
on 10/31/06 8:49 pm - Norfolk, VA
Hey Girl.... I see your face! Jill
(deactivated member)
on 10/31/06 9:14 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Hey you did it!! I see your face - and a beautiful one at that! Jackie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 947 views
Anyone From RVA