Cards for Tink!!

*~Tigger~ *
on 10/31/06 6:05 am - Staunton, VA
Hey, everybody! I just got back from New Orleans late last night---I had a blast! I just can't figure out where all those darn beads came from! Just talked to Nat--she's checked in at the NIH. They will be doing surgery on Nov. 13 to remove the tumor on her adrenal gland. Just thought that everyone might like to send her a card, so here's the address: Natalie Carden NIH #10 Center Dr. Bethesda, MD 20892-1768 Thanks, y'all! JoAnn
Anna Bryant
on 10/31/06 10:05 am - Roanoke, VA
Thanks JoAnn for keeping us updated. Anna
Chyanne2u
on 10/31/06 12:01 pm - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey JoAnn, Thanks for the info....I was hoping to hear from Natalie today but not a word. I'm sure she's been up to her neck in test. I am planning on going up to see her this Sat. I have plans for a lunch date with an old friend and while up that way we are going to drop in to visit for a little while. I sure am going to miss talking to her. We had our chats just about everyday. If not over the phone then definitely on line. I am just happy she is finally getting the help she needs. If you talk to her, let her know she is in my prayers each and every day. Lots of Love Kathy
cathya
on 10/31/06 11:31 pm - Orlando, FL
Thanks JoAnne, I just finished addressing it. CathyA
Gail from NoVa
on 11/1/06 1:58 am - Bealeton, VA
JoAnn, is she in the hospital from now until the 13th (almost 2 weeks prior to surgery). Just want to be sure I'm clear; sometimes I'm a little dense...
*~Tigger~ *
on 11/1/06 5:27 am - Staunton, VA
Yes, Gail, they are doing testing for two weeks prior to the surgery. Not fun!
Betsy Anitahug
on 11/1/06 6:19 am - Danville, VA
Tanks, Tweetie.....I have spoken to her a few times and her spirits sound up and down. Thanks for the address....I know she would love to hear from everyone. Hugs to ya... Betsy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views