Happy Re-Birthday To me WED

bradygirl
on 10/30/06 11:26 pm - Virgina Beach, VA
Well now, I don't know you, but I am glad that you are here! You have lost a lot of weight in just one year! Your meds are being reduced! Good for you! God has big plans for you my friend! Look at how far you have come. You are an inspiration to me as well. I have been reading and re reading these boards thinking oh, they are like me. That's where I am now, and that is how I may get to look, feel, act in a year or two! Keep up the good work! Cindy
MO Bay
on 10/31/06 4:11 am - Somewhere Over The Rainbow, VA
Happy Rebirthday to you!!!! I have not had my surgery or even been approved yet. Hearing success stories like your is real motivating. I am on high blood pressure meds and I like you can't wait to get off those things. congrats to you.... Montego
A10sFrau
on 10/31/06 5:50 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Happy Birthday, Melinda! How wonderful to be out and well down the road to perfect health. God bless our wonderful tools! I am stalled at 153 for a month now. I am SO eager to be under 150. We will do this, won't we? Hugs, Lois
Anna Bryant
on 10/31/06 7:05 pm - Roanoke, VA
Wooooot Happy Re-Birthday!! You've come a long way and on a bumpy road. You've done great! ((((hugs)))) Anna
(deactivated member)
on 10/31/06 9:23 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Congratulations Melinda - you have done phenomenally well and should be very proud of yourself!! You can keeop going - I know you can! One more year and you will be even healthier and fitter and maybe even off that cpap machine! Jackie
Chyanne2u
on 10/31/06 10:28 pm - Kings Mountain, NC
Happy ReBirthday Melinda, Your testimony to what this surgery has done for you is wonderful. So many times we only hear the negative things and all the what if's attached to such a serious operation. I am so happy for you because I know first hand what a difference it has made in your quality of life. I am so proud of you for all your accomplishments. Keep up the good work and you will be down below that 200 mark soon. Just look at how far you've come in a year. That is totally amazing. I am looking forward to celebrating my one year mark this coming July. For me the last 4 months have been wonderful. I am so much more active now than I was and I feel young again. Weight holds you down and inprisons your soul in a body that's not able to do the things your mind wants to do. Congratulations again. My continued prayers are with you that you will see the scales move below that 200 point. Lots of Love Kathy
*~Tigger~ *
on 11/1/06 5:29 am - Staunton, VA
So sorry I missed posting to you yesterday, but you know that you have my best wishes and love! J
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views