Happy Re-Birthday To me WED

prissy25
on 10/30/06 8:45 am - Barboursville, VA
One year ago 10/31/05 my whole life changed sh many things have happened for me this past year, last year I was very sick, they had me for dead in August, I was on oxygen 24/7 in a wheelchair couldnt do much of anything, when The Lord gave me the opertunity for this wonderful TOOL Gastric Bypass, I remeber like it was yesterday seeing Dr Schirmer on Oct. 27th and he saying to me as he opened his little appointment book when do you want this done? I said ASAP he said how is MOnday the 31st, I was like heck yea!!!!!!!!!!!! I had waited so very long for this day I was not gonna turn him down for nothing, I was very thankful for this board and being able to prepair myself early on for the surgery so I had no time to be scared or back out I was ready to go so 8:00 am couldnt get here fast enough for me. I walked in there that morning weighing 410 pounds Im at 251 today I cant seem to get under that 200 but Im still trying and praying I cant complain Ive came along way. NO wheelchair No oyxgen except w/ my cpap at nights and my cpap was turned down from 11 to 9 off all medication but 3 I feel great other than this back and leg pain, But Im so thankful for the TOOL, DR SCHIRMER, and ALL my FRIENDS Ive met and made here on this board. Was the best move Ive ever made for my life Hugs to you all. Thanks for being there when I needed you.
Pat F.
on 10/30/06 9:56 am - Richmond, VA
Happy Re-Birthday to you and many more to come. You have come a long ways baby. You will get to see under 200 soon just keep up the good job. Try to increase your protein and excising and it should start back.
prissy25
on 10/30/06 8:22 pm - Barboursville, VA
Thanks Ill try that I have a hard time with the water and protein, but Ill push harder. I know its very important....
jilldennis
on 10/30/06 10:07 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
WOW Melinda!!! 160 POUNDS GONE FOREVER in a year!! You are such a beautiful person and you deserve all the best. Keep up the great work! You are a great inspiration! I am proud to be a member of the FFP!!! Love you bunches! Jill
prissy25
on 10/30/06 8:25 pm - Barboursville, VA
Thanks Jill me an inspiration wow can you believe that, I hope people have an will learn from my experiences. And We are so very glad to have you and Jon a part of our new group the FFP's love it. Hope to see you both in Dec.
Shanana
on 10/30/06 8:18 pm - Altavista, VA
Go Melinda. You have done great. Still plenty of losing time for us. You should be proud of yourself. Shannon
prissy25
on 10/30/06 8:27 pm - Barboursville, VA
Thanks Shannon I am proud and yes we do have plenty losing time just hope its gone soon .
Robin C.
on 10/30/06 10:01 pm - Norfolk, VA
Happy Rebirthday to you! I can't believe you have lost 160 pounds in 1 year - that is so amzing! I am so happy for you! You are truly an inspiration. Keep up the good work and you'll reach your goals. You are doing so well! Hugs, Robin
prissy25
on 10/31/06 10:11 pm - Barboursville, VA
Thanks Robin means alot and I am glad Im an inspiriration to others.
Ms Court
on 10/30/06 11:20 pm - Remington, VA
Happry Rebirthday toyou. You have done outstanding in this last year and should be very proud of yourself. Enjoy it because you deserve it. Courtney
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 947 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views