Lexington Pictures and Overview

Christina R.
on 10/30/06 3:29 am - Reston, VA
Hi all- Just thought I'd share that I uploaded the pictures from Lexington in my profile and entered a post about my husband and my experience. TO OH CONFERENCE ORGANIZERS: THANK YOU! Please keep these kinds of events coming. I truly felt loved, supported and educated this weekend! TO ANYONE THAT DIDN'T ATTEND: Please make it a priority to attend one (or more) of these events! It will impact you in a positive way! TO THOSE THAT DID ATTEND: Thanks for being a part of my journey. Let's not keep these wonderful events a secret! Best to you all! Christina S
(deactivated member)
on 10/30/06 5:05 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Christina, it was good to spend time with you and your husband and get to know you better. I also really enjoyed the conference and plan to attend more- it is so good to meet people who fully understand what you are going through! I read what you put in your profile. I actually enjoyed the lunch on Saturday as I eat all of that stuff but totally agree with you on Friday's lunch! That had more wrap in it than protein.... Apart from that I think the Conference was a huge success! Jackie
cathya
on 10/30/06 5:10 am - Orlando, FL
Love the Conference Love the Photos Love getting to know You (and your cute husband) Still want those dance lessons. Big Hugs CathyA
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views