HELP!! Need your wisdom

Juliay
on 10/30/06 8:03 am - Alexandria, VA
Hi - this is Julia. I have not posted in a long time - since right after my surgery - I am 4 months out...and I just ate about 2.5 huge cups of tortillini pasta and it went down fine. I mean yes I am full but not painfully so!!! Do you think this means i have really stretched my pouch???? I don't normally eat that much at all but something came over me. I've lost 65 lbs since right before surgery and this week and last it just stopped coming off. Have I tapped out? Have I stretched the pouch too much??? I am so worried and am really beating up on myself.
Kathy & Rich
on 10/30/06 8:21 am - Fairfax, VA
I'm sure you are fine. How are your other meals? Often it seems at some times we can eat alot and other times not much at all. Happens to most post-ops. Kathy
Juliay
on 10/30/06 8:39 am - Alexandria, VA
That is true, some meals it feels like I am full after a bite...but not tonight. I'm OK with other meals...but now that was a wake-up call and I will be sure to pay closer attention. I think some of it may be PMS and some if it may be just being down not to see the scales move even though I have been exercising more. Thanks for your advice and support
Ms Court
on 10/30/06 11:18 pm - Remington, VA
Hey Julia, I wouldn't worry too much. There are some days where you will eat more than normal and some you won't be able to eat much at all. Since you are 4 months out you are probably hitting a stall/plateau which is why you have not lost in a week or two. 65 lbs is a great loss for 4 months out. Keep up the great work. Courtney
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views