Lexington Pics and Overview

(deactivated member)
on 10/30/06 2:33 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
I wanted to share my pics of Lexington with you all . I can only tell you this . I am so glad that I went . I had such a great time . I met some really awesome people . People that I have been responding to from the boards for years and never seen there sweet faces .... Monica Gantz - I was so privileged to finally have met you . I could sit and listen to you for hours . You made me feel so wondeful when you told me I was stunning . I am still not used to hearing that ....but you said it and I felt it ... THANK YOU .. and Thank you for all you do for us . Amy Williams - What an inspiration and it was great to finally meet my surgery sister... So glad to have finally met you . Tooter - OMG .. it happend .. I got to meet The Tooter .. and what a wonderful time had and such a gift to us all .. Thank you for all that you have done for me , and as I said I love you dearly for all the support you have given me over the years... DX - You where truly a suprise to me ! I love your southern spirit and your way with words ... I finally got to meet the man behind the email ... Thank you so much ! Charlie-Surfer Girl .. You are an awesome spirit .. and very contagious ... OMG .. I would love to take you dancing with me ... when I am well .. please say we can ! Val - I wanted to spend more time with you .. but everyone kept running off and I lost track .. thanks for the Hugs ... hopefully one day we can meet again . DEE-DEE - You and I are Paula Deans Sisters .. I swear we are . Thank you so much for your frienship this weekend .. and for sharing your time with us . Lei was so right you are a very special southern bell ... Love ya ! Becky Sue ... STUNNING .. and your flapper costume was a hit.. Hope to stay in touch with you . To everyone else that I met .. so many names .. just know that the weekend was such a blessing to me .. the stories... the laughter .. it was priceless . I do want to say this to OH and its Officers and Staff .. PLEASE do not stop doing these types of events . I too put on events like this in our state .. and see what impact they have on people . If you could have only seen the tears.. the joy .. the MOTIVATION that was shown to us .. Our community needs these types of events ... I just ask .. to consider how many new lives where brought to us this weekend .. how many friendships .. shared information .. it is so worth it .. and it was done so very well . For those that did not attend . I would suggest for you to try and do it once in your life .. you will not regret it Thanks for letting me share ! Natalie aka...Tinkerbelle !
(deactivated member)
on 11/3/06 4:24 pm - Yakima, WA
(((HUGS))) I was a star struck as everyone else was lol. It was a joy to meet you too! (((HUGS))****il next time!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views