Lexington Pics are up

Jane M.
on 10/29/06 8:21 am - Williamsburg, VA
People, I had a fabulous time! I Met fantastic people. Made beautiful friends and will never look at a bucket of chicken again without thinking of Dave from the Men's board (Col. Sanders). My pics are up on my profile in my photo section. I'll write up an event report for my blog later. I'm too tired, Delta lost my luggage and I got a headache from getting up too early (I forgot to set my clock back, duh!). hugs, Jane
A10sFrau
on 10/29/06 9:29 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Thank you so much for sharing, Jane. Lois
cathya
on 10/29/06 10:48 am - Orlando, FL
It was a great time. I really enjoyed meeting you. Are you coming to Richmond in Jan? CathyA
Jane M.
on 10/29/06 8:53 pm - Williamsburg, VA
I'll be in Richmond. Natalie actually asked me to help her out with stuff so I really don't have a choice! I should be recovered enough from plastics by then to be 100% ready to go and have some fun! hugs, Jane
(deactivated member)
on 10/29/06 11:04 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Jane, It was so great to meet you! The pictures are great! Cathy and I also got up too early so we just left early but I am sure tired tonight! Jackie
Jane M.
on 10/30/06 12:54 am - Williamsburg, VA
Great to meet you too Jackie! I'm beat. I went o bed early, but today I can't get motivated to do anything and I've got a bunch of stuff to do. We sure had alot of fun though! Hugs, Jane
Ernurse323
on 10/29/06 11:11 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Great pics !!! You all look awesome !!! Hugs, Dana
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views