(deactivated member)
on 10/30/06 1:49 am - Remington, VA
go dana go dana go dana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxo Kirsten
MO Bay
on 10/30/06 1:59 am - Somewhere Over The Rainbow, VA
Congrats.... hard work pays off!!!!
Robin C.
on 10/30/06 3:46 am - Norfolk, VA
Oh Dana...I am so sorry that they don't have the century club cards working. That is SUCH a HUGE accomplishment! I am so very happy for you. Your progression of pictures over the past months is proof of all of your hard work! You look beautiful!!!! I can't wait to join you on the losers side. (By the way - thanks for the good advice about my weight. I went to the surgeon's office to weigh today and guess what - my weight climbed 8 pounds over the weekend and my BMI is now a 40. I guess insurance can't deny me now based on my BMI being too low!) You keep up the good work, and I'd love to hear more about that new workout you are doing - the stripper's workout???? Sounds like fun! Hugs, Robin
(deactivated member)
on 10/30/06 5:42 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Congrats Dana, I can hardly wait to be there. I went to my PCP for a referral today. I go to the seminar on Nov 6th. Here I go again. Corinn
Stephanie M.
on 10/30/06 8:58 am - Moncks Corner, SC
Hey Woman! You are allowed in the club...even without a card. This ain't the base. Congrats on your accomplishments! You will lose those 4 pounds before ya know it...just don't focus on them. If you stare at that scale...it sticks its tongue out at you! Hugs, Stephanie
bradygirl
on 10/31/06 12:14 am - Virgina Beach, VA
**** Fire Dana! You look fantastic. I read your profile and saw your pics! I agree with the sales clerk that thought you were beautiful before. I also understand ( hole heartedly sp?) where you are coming from. I'll admit it. I'm jealous. I can't wait to go Kayaking and take Strip Aerobics class. I heard that is one heck of a work out! Anways, you rock! I hope my story can come somew what close to your story! Congrats on the Century Club! You deserve it! P.s. I also liked all of your pets! You know you can always tell alot about some ones character if they love animals!
Chyanne2u
on 10/31/06 11:20 pm - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Dana, Congratulations on your success. You are doing so good. Can't wait to get there myself. You have always been an inspiration to us all. Hope to meet you in person at the January Conference. Lots of Love Kathy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views