In Century Club now and no card !!!

Ernurse323
on 10/29/06 11:22 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Boohoohoo !!! But I am so excited to be here !! I will gladly wait for the new system to get the cards up and running !! Only 4 more pounds until I have a normal BMI !!! Good Luck to everyone on their journey !! If I can do this, anyone can !!! Hugs, Dana 268 lbs starting/167 lbs now/ 164 lbs will be normal BMI/ ????? goal
Julie R.
on 10/29/06 11:24 pm - Belspring, VA
That's great Dana!!!! You're looking awesome Congrats
Ernurse323
on 10/29/06 11:28 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Thanks Julie !! You have lost so much that when you changed your picture I had to go back and read your profile to make sure you were the same " Julie !!" Hope all is going well for you !! Hugs, Dana
Sporty Jill
on 10/29/06 11:28 pm - Norfolk, VA
Dana.... That's GREAT! I'm stuck at the last 2 pounds ntil normal BMI, and it's really ticking me off Jill 263/147 (still holding)/145 (my goal)
Ernurse323
on 10/29/06 11:34 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
That sucks !!!! I keep stalling out also. I felt really bloated when I weighed myself and I was at 167 !! What if you upped your water and changed your workout routine???? I know you work out like mad. I am sure you have added so much muscle also. Even though that is a good thing it does suck when it is causing the scale not to go down. Pete just doesn't understand that !!!! He thinks it is all about the numbers with me. I tease him and say, well, it could be all about the shoe size !!!...lol I am crossing my fingers for you !!! You look awesome !!! 147????????????? Wow Jill...guess you must be dressing as a skeleton tomorrow !!!! I am down right jealous !!! Hugs, Dana
Sporty Jill
on 10/30/06 1:25 am - Norfolk, VA
HAHA! You're too funny. Actually, I'm gonna be an angel....a GOTHIC angel (HA! That'll scare them at work!) I went back to logging everything into fitday.com so I can see if I'm overdoing it somewhere. Also, upped the water, as I had several days last week where I work up dehydrated. I've changed my exercise routine a bit, too. Started more ab work, less arm and split between Turbo Jam and Treadmill/Ellipticle Trainer. Hopefully this will work. It's just par for the course. This close and I stall. But, I know that in about a week or so, I will drop like 8 pounds in two weeks (did that at the end of last month into the beginning of this month). It's just shocking to see the scale go up. BUT....I did buy a size 6 skirt the other day (YAHOO!) Almost passed out in the dressing room at Kohl's when I slipped it on and it fit without problems. Hey...how was your appointment with the PS? Wasn't that last friday? Let me know....very interested. Jill
cheryl_jagow
on 10/30/06 12:33 am - CHESAPEAKE, VA
thats good!! congrads! but where is our halloween pics we took i want to see them!!!!!
Ernurse323
on 10/30/06 12:36 am - Virginia Beach, VA
The are on myspace... I asked Christine to tell you if she talked to you yesterday because I wasn't home. I was at Howl-O-Scream all yesterday so I couldn't send them out !! I will forward them your email in a bit !! Smooooooooches and Thanks !!! Hugs, Dana
Jane M.
on 10/30/06 12:56 am - Williamsburg, VA
Congrats Dana! Still waiting for the normal BMI stuff too. It's 0.7 points away from that. Hope to reach there soon though. Your doing great and I'm sure Dr. Clark is very pleased with your dedication and weightloss.
(deactivated member)
on 10/30/06 1:08 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Dana - that is fabulous!! Congratulations!! You look great! Jackie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 947 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views